Thread: Season 25 - Week 9

Default Season 25 - Week 9

Hello, and congratulations to all teams that made it into their respective divisions playoffs. The format for playoffs is as follows:

Home Team bans 1st map (8 choices)
    Visiting Team bans 2nd map (7 choices)
    Home Team picks Map #1 (6 choices)
    Visiting Team picks Map #2 (5 choices)
    Visiting Team bans 3rd map (4 choices)
    Home Team picks Map #3 (3 choices)

Map #1 : Visiting Team picks starting color and map is played on Home Team's server.
    Map #2 : Home Team picks starting color and map is played on Visiting Team's server.
    Map #3 : Home Team picks starting color and map is played on Home Team's server.

Each map is one half unless both teams agree to play a full game on each map.

Link to Match Schedule
    Link to Roster Transactions

Best of luck to all teams in playoffs!

AD vs win maps are lakeside vigil and product, vigil is bo3 and exile is ringing for my team.
    I bet everyone could guess which map AD picked....

Bv < HOOD
    0-2

dK > FROYO
    2-0

AD = win
    Glhf

it was less of an AD pick and more of whatever booger map arzt could pick out of his nose

Bye Week > Fast Forward (2-0)

hello fellas! glad the community participated in my poll! the results are in!

looks like a majority only read the good nerd essays. but the real question is: what constitutes a ' good nerd essay ' to you? is it an essay about the politics of ugc by doctor alto h chef?
    a retard post by one of many bitter retards on the forums? would it be a shit disturbing autism essay by shotaway? would like some feedback please!

surprisingly however, is that there is a good portion of the community that doesnt read nerd essays! i wonder why... Lol

to those who chose the third option, perhaps think of this: when was the last time you read a book. now think about why u are reading the ugc forums over a book.

have a nice day fellas : )

Quote Originally Posted by Vryktion View Post
    hello fellas! glad the community participated in my poll! the results are in!

looks like a majority only read the good nerd essays. but the real question is: what constitutes a ' good nerd essay ' to you? is it an essay about the politics of ugc by doctor alto h chef?
    a retard post by one of many bitter retards on the forums? would it be a shit disturbing autism essay by shotaway? would like some feedback please!

surprisingly however, is that there is a good portion of the community that doesnt read nerd essays! i wonder why... Lol

to those who chose the third option, perhaps think of this: when was the last time you read a book. now think about why u are reading the ugc forums over a book.

have a nice day fellas : )
    this was a good nerd essay about nerd essays and i look forward to reading more of your work in the future mr. vryktion

hi asher how r u

Quote Originally Posted by Wall View Post
    hi asher how r u
    im doing pretty well, how are you wallerino

i am bill. thanks for asking

froyos secret strat to beating dk dont tell karl

brb ringing a bunch of invite players so i can win silver bye

bye week>fast forward 2-0
    dk>froyo 2-0
    spu>AD 2-1
    Hood>Bv 2-1

catbud>swift 2-0