PDA

View Full Version : [High Silver HL] Serenity Crew looking for backup Heavy and Demoman

smobo
October 18th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Rosters locked for S8, RIP thread

Still looking for backups as of 10/31

Foxdonut: Serenity Crew? More like Serenity FEW!
Hey. Serenity Crew is a fairly relaxed Silver HL team that is looking for a few more backups to play with us. We're a pretty friendly bunch, but roster changes were forced upon us and we need a few more substitutes to maintain the practice schedule, and also because a few of us literally have no backups and I don't know why I never noticed.

Classes desired:
Scout
Demoman
Sniper
Engineer
Heavy

My steam ID is in my signature so add me if you're interested. Unless you're a mailman. I hate mailmen so much i bite them a lot.

I got references to prove how great we are in case my generic recruitment thread didn't convince you.

Fennec, the dashing, attractive, leader of Brushie.
¬°Brushie! ƒennec: Serenity Crew is like nutella, sweet and pleasing but at the same time impossible to be good without those who hold it together. They also have a future - senator with a soul singer voice, what else could you ask for?

N0dens, authentic, genuine, handsome Serenity Crew backup!!! and totally not being bribed

N0dens: Serenity Crew is a grand team to play for. If I had to choose my team again, I would definitely pick these guys for numerous reasons. In short: 11/10, would bang and make breakfast in the morning.

smobo
October 28th, 2012, 07:09 PM
bumper cars

Cold--
October 29th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Smobbers, if you ever need a ringer (and I'm not scrimming) feel free to give me a buzz. :)

smobo
October 29th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I'll definitely keep that in mind, but the problem is that everyone I know is on a team and tends to scrim when we are.

brb rescheduling all scrims to weekday mornings