PDA

View Full Version : Awptimus Prime - Spy - Silver or Low Plat

Awptimus Prime
October 16th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Hey guys, my real name is Eric. I originally mained on spy for team FFN. Same thing with the other FFN players who might also be LFT because of roster problems.

I'm from New York City, 20 years old, and hope to get a main spot for Spy.

Here's my steam community link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/iawptimusprime

also let me know here if you add me, I usually have the request list on lock but I will leave it open for a few days.

Thanks,
Awptimus Prime

Cali
October 17th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Awp is a very good spy, he'd be fine on a high level team. Good attitude and comms.

Hagabao
October 17th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Awp is a very good spy, he'd be fine on a high level team. Good attitude and comms.

x2

/10char

Cold--
October 17th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Hey Awp, if you're looking to play while you're looking for a main spot, we would love to have you on our team as a backup or if you would like to consider yourself a ringer. Thanks and GL finding a team!

Awptimus Prime
October 17th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Hey Awp, if you're looking to play while you're looking for a main spot, we would love to have you on our team as a backup or if you would like to consider yourself a ringer. Thanks and GL finding a team!

Hey cold, yeah I wouldn't mind ringing/helping you guys if your short a slot. Still would look for a main slot however, I'm looking for all the practice and experience I can get.
Thanks.

Cold--
October 17th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Cool man, that's great news. I'll try to hit you up later on Steam this week.

Awptimus Prime
October 18th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Alrighty, looking forward to play some games :]

Cold--
October 19th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Played tonight with Awp for the first time. Cool guy. Good comms, great demeanor, good to have around. Overall great player.

Pick up this player or forever be banned to my drop-down.

Awptimus Prime
October 21st, 2012, 10:06 PM
bumpy.
#ringing is pretty fun ;p.

Awptimus Prime
October 23rd, 2012, 12:42 PM
please close thread :)

Cold--
October 23rd, 2012, 12:50 PM
Done.

Donechar.