PDA

View Full Version : LFT Silver Soldier starter (Gold backup)

Red
June 22nd, 2013, 09:37 PM
Hey I'm looking for a silver team as a starter. I main soldier but I might be willing to play heavy. I would be ok with backing up for a gold team as soldier or heavy aswell. My DM is pretty solid as both tracking. My gamesense is pretty solid aswell (In my opinion). I am always willing to improve and will almost always be able to scrimmage and play matches aslong as they don't interfere with my ESEA Open matches but that season ends soon. I played with SecondHand Mercenaries in silver last season as soldier. (My first season as soldier) and play in Season 8 as demo. My attitude is pretty commanding and I can be very abrasive at times and be a bit of a jerk to people. I am 13 years old this might be a problem to some. I would prefer to play soldier then heavy then demo. I would prefer to play silver as a soldier but I would be fine backing up in gold as soldier or heavy. My steam profile is here add me if interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redplaysgaymes/

Red
July 3rd, 2013, 07:42 PM
Uhhhh I think I bumped this right ^

RynoSauce
July 4th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Uhhhh I think I bumped this right ^

yes you did.... but the link to add you is broken.

goodguyfalcon
July 9th, 2013, 12:56 AM
according to team mates/old team mates he has a problem of not listening to comms or a main caller and doing whatever the hell he wants, and can sometimes be really annoying to talk to during a match.

and when he was cut from his 6s team he said in response, "you guys are going to do even worse because you don't have any dm, so good luck without your carry"