PDA

View Full Version : LFT Demo S11 (S10 if available?) - choo choo

Glarfugus
June 21st, 2013, 07:32 PM
Heya, I'm choo choo. I have two seasons (not including the summer, I'm currently pissing around with an iron team) + ballsloads of pugs experience of HL. I'm getting tired of playing things that are not demo on teams, so I've decided to change that for S11.

I know how competitive works and how to M1+M2 properly -- dunno how many hours I have on demo due to stat resets. I'm pretty lax on expectations from a team, but I do have a couple stipulations:

*No squeakers/youngins. Sorry, my ears just can't take it anymore, and the last time I just said "no squeakers" I got a deep-voiced 13-year old in mumble talking about how he got detention for eating pudding in class.

*I will be maincalling or expecting the medic or heavy to maincall. Lots of teams play super slow as a result of bad calling. Don't like it.

*New teams are a-ok. Just make sure we have enough people to be playing reasonably often reasonably soon.

*Be willing to listen to criticism. If there's something someone is doing wrong, I will be telling them that, and it won't be an issue so long as it's fixed. I'm okay with playing casually, but I'm not okay with getting rolled because of a pyro that chases shinies and refuses to fix the fact. I won't be ragey so long as you aren't stubborn at being bad, I promise.

Add me if interested.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065975559

Glarfugus
June 30th, 2013, 05:28 AM
bump. /10char

Glarfugus
July 12th, 2013, 05:14 PM
No longer LFT.