PDA

View Full Version : Vick LFT

VickM
October 15th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Looking for a Plat-Silver-Steel team.

Classes in order of skill and preference: Soldier, Scout, Pyro, Demo.

If it's Steel, I could also play Sniper or Spy.

Played Medic on BPM S6, ESEA S11 as Pocket Soldier. Looking for a team that has its shit together and just needs more players to show up for scrims/matches.

Add me on Steam to try me out:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/vickm/

I'll make some room on my friends list. Feel free to try me out on any/multiple classes, I have a lot of free time I'm trying to fill up lol

Cold--
October 15th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Hey Vick. It's your favorite internet-stalker, Cold! I'm looking for someone that can backup as all of the classes you listed above in your second sentence. Also, Medic.

My team is really struggling this season, some of it due to it's composition and scheduling. Let me know if you can help a brutha out. Thanks!

Zaracen
October 15th, 2012, 04:01 PM
And by struggling, he means we are just having trouble getting people together for scrims (myself included) to practice effectively.

micgao
October 15th, 2012, 05:41 PM
#vickswag

I totes knew Vick before he was cool

Cold--
October 15th, 2012, 05:56 PM
And by struggling, he means we are just having trouble getting people together for scrims (myself included) to practice effectively.

No. By struggling, I mean composition and scheduling.

Forgive me Vick, as I'm about to steer this off-course for a moment:

A team is only as strong as their weakest player(s). For example, if we were partially composed of people new to their competitive class, abundant of backup players, or if we can't scrim very often, then we aren't going to be as strong as, say, a team who's starters practice multiple times throughout the week together and form "tight" and aggressive strats.

So given the facts that we've "lost" a couple starters and that some can't play during the week, well, that just means we need a few more talented players who are willing to backup for us to fill in those gaps. Composition and scheduling.

Hence, Vick. HAI VICK! Did I just make you uncomfortable? Like as a kid how you would walk in on your parents arguing? Seriously, hit me up sometime this week. Would love to play TF2 with ya again.

Thanks!

Zaracen
October 15th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Hey, I was just trying not to scare the kid away but if you don't scare 'em, nothing will.