PDA

View Full Version : Tom Dan LFT (basically whatever)

TomDan
June 11th, 2013, 03:38 AM
From the depths of the shadows I return to make an LFT post.

Name: Thomas "Diamond" Daniel, aka Tom Dan or rarely Tom Diamond
Class: Shit dawg, just don't put me on demo
Experience: Starting pyro/ backup- Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen Season 8 (steel QF), backup- Wunderblitze Season 9 (steel)

Other notes: although I can honestly play any class at a steel level and most classes aside from demo and probably spy at a silver level, my best classes are pyro, scout, and soldier. I'm looking for a team chiefly to have fun and improve my own play. I don't seek to climb any ladders this season. . I work closing shifts until 9-9:30 numerous days of the week, so scrims might have to be put off if they normally start early.

If you want to contact me, you can go ahead and click one of the links in my signature. 3 out of 5 of them technically allow you to talk with me (really though steam messaging is probably the best way to contact me, email is more effective but way creepier, and twitch messages will probably go unnoticed). Just a reminder that I don't want to join a team whose primary objective is to win all da videojuegos. All I really want is to have fun and play the game competitively so I don't get rusty. And so i have some time to burn and something to keep my mind off the fact that at this rate i'm never gonna get a friggin' girlfriend.

KaiThePhaux
June 11th, 2013, 04:28 AM
I actually really like this guy. I remember him having a stellar attitude and he's been improving like no tomorrow. Haven't heard anything bad about him like, ever.

Pick him up if you want a total bro carrying your team.

TomDan
June 25th, 2013, 11:15 PM
bumping. Looking for a home for summer season. I promise not to pee on the rug. Can't promise I will clean up all the chip crumbs and if the doritos stain the upholstery then you're on your own