PDA

View Full Version : Spy LF silver/plat team

BOOMHAUER
October 12th, 2012, 04:34 AM
not really too well known around here but I played backup spy/pyro for DMS for a while and I think I'm ready for a starter position in either a plat team or a silver team looking to advance to plat soon

I'm a very active player who's almost always available for scrims and theres a good chance I'll never miss a match, I have ~4000 hours logged on tf2 with nearly a quarter of them on spy, and while I dont have a HUGE amount of competitive experience I definitely learn quick and work ardently to improve on myself.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BOOMHAUER010

DarkNecrid
October 12th, 2012, 07:01 AM
As long as this guy doesn't carry his negative attitude from pubs into an actual team (belittling the pubbers multiple times, saying he's 'one of the best spies in plat' and 'as good as stabby stabby'), he is probably good enough to play Silver. Good luck with finding a team, just that experience pubbing with you was especially unbearable and I hope you are not actually like that.

Sylon[DMS]
October 12th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Not sure what this guy is smoking but Boomhauer has never been anything but a super nice guy when playing with us. He's got a good understanding of the class and would be a welcome pick up to any clan.

DarkNecrid
October 12th, 2012, 12:12 PM
;5299']Not sure what this guy is smoking but Boomhauer has never been anything but a super nice guy when playing with us. He's got a good understanding of the class and would be a welcome pick up to any clan.

I'm not smoking anything (and other people from tangerine were there too, I doubt we were all smoking something), if he's nice with you guys that is great but that doesn't mean he couldn't have a poor attitude elsewhere, which is why I specifically said as long as he doesn't carry that attitude into actual teams, cause he might not. If he doesn't then that is great - he was a certainly a negative experience there though, so I thought it is worth being unbiased and noting that experience. I still hope he finds a good team and stuff, just if people display poor attitudes it is worth noting IMO and my experience with him so far was a really awful one. :/

It is good to hear that he might've just been trolling or dislikes pubbers (though this is still kinda mean and sucks) or something, I wish him all the best. He seemed to do pretty OK.

BOOMHAUER
October 12th, 2012, 02:55 PM
I'm not smoking anything (and other people from tangerine were there too, I doubt we were all smoking something), if he's nice with you guys that is great but that doesn't mean he couldn't have a poor attitude elsewhere, which is why I specifically said as long as he doesn't carry that attitude into actual teams, cause he might not. If he doesn't then that is great - he was a certainly a negative experience there though, so I thought it is worth being unbiased and noting that experience. I still hope he finds a good team and stuff, just if people display poor attitudes it is worth noting IMO and my experience with him so far was a really awful one. :/

It is good to hear that he might've just been trolling or dislikes pubbers (though this is still kinda mean and sucks) or something, I wish him all the best. He seemed to do pretty OK.

You probably caught me under the influence of a few drugs.

DarkNecrid
October 12th, 2012, 04:44 PM
You probably caught me under the influence of a few drugs.

Hahahaha, ok then. It was nothing super personal by the way, just giving my 2c off what I've seen D:. GL with team.

mustardoverlord
October 12th, 2012, 06:58 PM
he was cool and decent on dms

BOOMHAUER
October 16th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I would expect at least a few paragraphs from you mustard, but thanks anyway =p

FreakTheKing
October 19th, 2012, 08:51 AM
A solid spy who knows his way around the battlefield, he requires very little instruction. He is very dedicated and loves his class.

Rarely inactive, and aims to impress.

Edit: This douchebag loves to troll his friends and shit talks all day in NS2. My bad.

vanilla
October 30th, 2012, 03:57 PM
People talk shit in pubs, who cares (it's a pub).

Really good spy, he has a ton of experience on the class, and has picked up highlander really quickly. He definitely should be picked up, silver+ to plat-.

BOOMHAUER
November 4th, 2012, 11:12 PM
This post isn't in any way intended to be a bump post.

BOOMHAUER
November 18th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Another unintended bump