PDA

View Full Version : Soldier | Heavy LF RosterRide

RokkitFrog
May 18th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Hey, we're RokkitFrog (http://steamcommunity.com/id/rokkitfrog/) and BooBerry (http://steamcommunity.com/id/booberrymm/) and we're super-best-friends. We're looking to play a little bit and roster ride a little bit. We played in UGC Silver last season and were the Team Captains for Misfit Mercenaries. Sadly, due to real life issues, we won't be able to dedicate a large amount of time to running a team and then playing for said team. That said, we can probably make 1-2 scrims a week and likely match days, but not much beyond that. So, obviously we're looking to backup only. This is only for summer, as we're hoping to reboot our old team for the Fall.

About us as individuals:

RokkitFrog
Classes: Scout, Heavy, Medic
Experience: 3 seasons (Iron-> Steel/Plat -> Silver)
Timezone: Central
Favorite food: HotPockets

BooBerry
Classes: Soldier, Scout, Demo, Pyro
Experience: 3 seasons (Iron -> Steel -> Silver)
Timezone: Eastern
Favorite color: Orange

Also: We're willing to mentor teams and individual classes, assist with map rundowns if needed, and just generally be awesome.

Also, part II: We aren't looking for teams individually for a reason. We wanna be on the same team and not split up.

Boo Berry
May 18th, 2013, 08:10 PM
I agree with all that stuff up there. Yep.

prevaiL
May 18th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Rokkit would be a great scout addition to a silver team, she likes to main heavy, but i think she could definitely play scout. Booberry is an experienced soldier and takes the game serious. He is pretty good at bombing medics and stuff.

Piccolo
May 18th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Both are very friendly nice people who take the game seriously and are great at their respective classes. Great additions to any team.

Jay
May 27th, 2013, 05:12 AM
These two are quite literally the best, super awesome people who are a pleasure to play with and be around. They'd make a stellar addition to any team (though I really hope they join a certain Silver team. *cough*) Who said that? But even if they don't, I wish them the best, and I know they'll succeed, because they're both just that awesome.

Frog is an amazing person who gives her all to whatever class she plays. Dedicated and skilled, she's easily a Gold+ heavy, and a Silver+ scout. Wonderful personality, good sense of humor, there's nothing not to like about this one. Frog is dabes. Period. Yes Frog, I will fight you yet again over that. And I will also win yet again. <3

Boo is also a stellar player with a stellar personality. Last season he took more teasing from me than he should have, something I still regret. One of the best-natured people you'll ever meet, with the skill and the drive to succeed at whatever he plays.

It was my honor to share a team with these two last season, and I can't say enough good good things about them both. If you haven't given them a tryout yet, what are you waiting for?