PDA

View Full Version : Sarcasm - Medic - iron/steel

Sarcasm
September 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Hey there, looking for a team... Prefer to play medic, might be able to play a couple other classes, not really sure. Also not exactly sure where my skill is, level wise... But always willing to try out, and love to be challenged.

Add me, talk to me. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999004171/

Am in Colorado, but have timing issues, unable to play until 6 pm MST. Tuesday/Wednesday are my days off, so can play all day then though.

mvp
September 9th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Strong teammate who has a great competitive drive. If your team is in need of a medic with a strong understanding of the game and solid dedication look no further than Sarcasm. He's rang for us in a couple scrims and has shown great results in both games (UGC Steel).

RƧR MrRed
September 11th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Hello, I am the team leader of Reservoir, a NA HL Iron team, we are playing Iron for the Fall because we haven't practiced much, but during the Winter and so on we will move up as accordingly. If you don't mind being a backup contact me and I will give you info. We practice Wednesday, Friday, some Saturdays, and Sunday. I am in EST but MST is no problem. We will most likely scrimmage twice a week or once a week at least. For more info contact me. Thanks

Sarcasm
September 11th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Team has been found. Thanks for everyone's consideration.