PDA

View Full Version : FYI Im a Spy!

Night Eagle
October 1st, 2012, 03:28 PM
Hi, im new to UGC, i have some comp exp and would like to try out for any team that wants me i have put some hours into spying and i think i know how to deal with every situation.

My steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/LeFigueiredo/

Feel free to add me
Since is my first season i would apriciate if you did 2 things:

1-Add me if you are looking for a starter or backup position (im looking to get some exp).

2-This is my first season so i would really appriciate if i played some scrims to know how to play in a HL.

Oh im 13 and i have some skill and expirence with the spy.

:fyi Im a Spy

Night Eagle
October 10th, 2012, 12:04 AM
BUMP.

Played a scrim for SOPA! Awsome team!

thecount
October 10th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Was a good guy and is willing and able to learn.

Cold--
October 10th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Hi, im new to UGC....

1-Only add me if you are looking for a starter position (im looking to get some exp)....

Oh im 13 and i have some skill and expirence with the spy.

Hello! Just some quick advice. Ignore if you don't agree:

If you're looking for experience on a team, your best option for advancement in a Starter position is to be a backup. This way you will have a spectator's seat to see how the main Spy moves and communicates with his/her team.

I know.. I know.. We are all excited to hit the ground stabbing, but quality beginnings start with humble ones; and I promise you, backing up will help you learn a whole lot more than throwing yourself into scrims. You may get frustrated, nervous, and hesitate to make big plays.

If you want any Spy advice I'm always around. If I don't get back to you, don't worry, I will eventually. (yay! eventual advice!)

Night Eagle
October 10th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Thanks Cold, and thanks for offering to advise me but another spy (Sgt.StairStab) is alredy ''Mentoring me''

Night Eagle
October 18th, 2012, 02:45 PM
BUMP Still looking for a team