PDA

View Full Version : Sniper/Pyro/Whatever LFT - Silv+

Argo
September 6th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Hey gents. My team decided to take this season off and I'd still like to play so I'm looking to either main in Silver or, possibly, backup in Plat should the opportunity arise. I have extensive experience as Sniper, Pyro, Scout, and Engineer, and can also play Heavy with some level of competence, so I can fill a diverse assortment of roles if needed. I comm well and know almost every inch of the maps on rotation so I can be pretty creative if given the opportunity. I'm a pretty easy going guy and take criticism well.

Experience:
-2 Seasons as a Main Sniper and team leader in Steel and Silver
-700~ lobbies
-150~ pugs (HL and 6s)

My availability is super flexible so feel free to hit me up anytime. I've had some offers but I'm still pretty open to hear from anyone so feel free to hit me up at http://steamcommunity.com/id/argovix/.

Moose
September 6th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Argo is a cool guy and clicks heads, pick him up

VICE
September 7th, 2012, 03:13 PM
definitely one of the best snipers in silver/low plat.
pick him up already!

Davy
September 8th, 2012, 12:55 AM
i would put you in my top 12 sexiest voices for tf2

phAZE
September 8th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Agreed. Sexy peach, and sexy sniper. Enjoys addressing people as peach or fruit, which is very kinky.

Quailman
September 9th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Argo's a bro. Recruit him.

Argo
September 9th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Thanks fellas. And phaze you know thats only for you. fruit.

Argo
September 12th, 2012, 01:57 AM
bump for love

CatFunt
September 12th, 2012, 03:54 PM
This guy can click some heads.

Also, he can play a lot of classes really well. One pug I kept getting poop shotted by some 1337 Pyro on the other team. I thought "holy shit is this Don Newman?" Nope, Turns out it was just Argo being a baller.