PDA

View Full Version : Round 1 Playoff Predictions - 6v6

SpaceCadet`HX
March 25th, 2013, 09:35 PM
PLATINUM BRACKET

Vet vs. 7PM – This should be a fantastic matchup. The winner of this match gets rewarded by playing 4heads in the 2nd round. :D I expect a close game with 7PM coming out on top.

YEE vs. Delpin – YEE is really strong and should not have much of a problem in this match.

|sb vs. DMG4 – sb is playing very well right now and look strong. DMG4 has a lot of forfeit wins this season, I have to take sb.

Adventure Time vs. Factorial Gaming – Both teams have played very well against the top teams in this division. I expect a really tight match here with Factorial Gaming with the victory.

CRR vs. B3 – I am not sure if B3 is even going to show for this match. Either way CRR is going to win this.

octo vs. RGFL – PLATINUM Match of the Week – This is a rematch from last week on snakewater where octo came out with the win. RGFL will be looking for revenge but I think the defending champions will pull this out in a very tight game. 5-3 octo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SILVER BRACKET

Bent vs. The Jazz Band – SILVER Match of the Week – Bent let me down last week and screwed up my prediction records a bit. :( They will redeem themselves this week with a victory. 5-1 bent

P? vs. FinalForce – Pizza had a tough match against WompWomp last week but played well. These teams faced off in the preseason with P? winning convincingly. I will take P? in this rematch.

eBp vs. scrub – eBp is a strong team that has played well this season and should take this match.

gDo vs. Shiny – gDo is stronger than the 4-4 record they have right now. They defeated Shiny in week 1 and should get a repeat victory here.

Hyphy vs. Boyz – This is another rematch from last week. Hyphy rolled Boyz 5-0 so I have to go with them.

Cowabunga vs. qE – Cowabunga has 5 wins but 4 of them are forfeit wins. qE at least shows for their matches so this one will at least get played. I will take Cowabunga Pizza Party.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEEL TITLE BRACKET

2d vs. Hale – Unless Saxton Hale himself decided to payoff 2d with sweet hats and Mann Co. Keys, his namesake will not advance any further.

DE vs. Next Plan – Next Plan took a tough loss last week but should rebound here against a good DE team. I expect a close game with Next Plan coming out on top.

Sync vs. PlatyPi – sync has been very solid with good wins against the tougher teams in the division. Sync will take this.

TSH vs. sbf – I am going with TSH because they have beaten the stronger teams this season.

ProBC vs. LoS – ProBC lost a nail biter last week. They will make-up for that with a commanding victory in this match.

FMo vs. IM – STEEL Match of the Week – I think this could end up being the best matchup for any UGC 1st round game. IM is 6-0 and had a win last week over a very good team (ween). That undefeated record will face its toughest test against FMo who have a much higher ranking (13) than they deserve. FMo is one of the top teams in Steel and I see them taking this in a tight game, 5-3.

eV vs. gent – Gent is a good team with a very low rank (28) because of 2 forfeit losses near the end of the season. Perhaps roster issue with people not being able to make matches? eV has solid wins this season and this should be a great match. Gent with an upset win.

LNT vs. Super Retro – LNT’s match record says 6-2 but the match history page says they are 7-1. Somewhere along the line a mistake lingers. I believe they are 6-2. Either way, LNT is a very solid team and should win this.

D* vs. Circumflex – Anus surprised me last week with a win over ProBC. They should win this comfortably.

Get Artistic vs. No Fun – Artistic also surprised me last week with a solid victory. I don’t think they can do it twice in a row. No Fun wins.

Cola vs. Aces – This could be a real close game as both teams have solid wins this season. I am going to take cola.

ign vs. WNx – Both teams have very similar records. They lost to higher quality teams and defeated the lower quality teams. That should make for a pretty even match. I will take ign

Snakes vs. Bad Loadout – Sorry blo, Snakes will run away with this game.

5.5 vs. Over and Out – 5.5 lost last week 5-0 and that was a bit of a shock to me. This is a very good team and they should win this match comfortably.

SixPack vs. swag – SixPack has some real solid wins. I look forward to playing them in the 2nd round.

RoT vs. iOU – Good Luck iOU, I am really looking forward to this match.

Running Prediction Record:

Match of the Week - 2-2
Platinum Record - 5-0
Silver Record - 3-5
Steel Record - 8-6
Overall - 16-11

Wakka
March 26th, 2013, 02:44 AM
Hyphy vs. Boyz – This is another rematch from last week. Hyphy rolled Boyz 5-0 so I have to go with them.

last week was 6v5 in favor of us, could be different if they get 6. should be fun regardless.

Phelix
March 26th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Get Artistic vs. No Fun – Artistic also surprised me last week with a solid victory. I don’t think they can do it twice in a row. No Fun wins.

Hehehe
I'm just glad the bracket is the way it is. I thought we were going to be playing phaze's team.

sky_
March 27th, 2013, 03:22 AM
We sucked on snakewater lol, given that we lost to just about every team we've beaten in the past in scrims. Didn't help that we had 3 subs >.>

quindali
March 27th, 2013, 07:40 AM
PLATINUM BRACKET

|sb vs. DMG4 – sb is playing very well right now and look strong. DMG4 has a lot of forfeit wins this season, I have to take sb.

^good call on this, DMG4 has already forfeit our match, with no explanation why. :( too bad too, we love process...

Trohnics
March 27th, 2013, 07:55 PM
LNT vs. Super Retro – LNT’s match record says 6-2 but the match history page says they are 7-1. Somewhere along the line a mistake lingers. I believe they are 6-2. Either way, LNT is a very solid team and should win this.

We're 7-1, I messed up reporting the score one night. I suppose the match record wont change. Sucks since we should be first seat :>

trngl
March 28th, 2013, 12:19 AM
GG aces. Apologies for our idiot friend and his aliases. We yelled at him quite a bit for that. n_n

CRow
March 28th, 2013, 12:20 AM
I didn't get to play Process :(

quindali
March 28th, 2013, 04:21 AM
I didn't get to play Process :(

i know right :( stupid forfeit wins process is dabes

SickCakes
March 28th, 2013, 01:35 PM
first we were going to forfeit then them, them we played P? won 5-1 GG Final.

SpaceCadet`HX
March 28th, 2013, 02:24 PM
This weeks record:

Match of the Week - 3-0
Platinum - 5-1
Silver - 6-0
Steel - 12-4

-----------------------------------------------------
Overall Prediction Record:

Match of the Week - 5-2
Platinum Record - 10-1
Silver Record - 9-5