PDA

View Full Version : Killer Care Bears [Silver-HL] Recruiting!

dr.song
September 25th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Hi. I'm Song.

To put it simply, we are a devoted HL team that need players. We have a completely new roster, and are recruiting for subs(backups). We need these classes the most:

Scout - Sub
Heavy - Sub
Engy - Sub
Spy - Sub

If you play more than 1 class, it would be awesome. Our community has grown so large, we only have a few solid members on our team, since we expanded. We have lots of room and can help you, if you're looking for a team to grow with, and to get involved in comp. We have a very dedicated leader, and lots of strong members in our group...

I can finally concentrate on our members since we got our lineup pretty solid.
Hit me up if you're interested and we will talk...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gwen1132

Requirements:
- Must have mic
- Have at least 400 hours of gameplay
- Mature (at least 16 years of age)
- Willingness to grow
- Would like friendly person; no ragers, egos, or independents. (Teamwork is important, and we would love to get along with you.)
- Lobby and previous comp gaming experience is a plus, but not needed.

prevaiL
September 25th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Do you already have a starter scout?

dr.song
September 25th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Yes. We do. We have all starter positions filled. Looking for some dedicated people who can sub, if you will... backup. But we play our subs at least once a week. You also would gain experience and have an entire community to grow with.

Vark
September 25th, 2012, 04:49 PM
+1

Scrimmed against these guys a lot, and every single game that we play, KCB puts up a fantastic fight. Though I don't know from personal experience, I've heard from a couple others that KCB is very organized over comms. Definitely a team worth checking out if you're looking to get into Silver.

Wish you guys best of luck for the rest of the season. :)

Hydrofluoric
September 26th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Bump because KCB is solid team made up of cool people.

Cookie
September 26th, 2012, 05:36 PM
+1

Very Solid Team, tried out for the engineer sub, but I was able to main for a different Silver team. If your really looking for a great team, it's best to join these guys.

dr.song
October 1st, 2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks guys! Bump!

Loops :3
October 2nd, 2012, 02:19 AM
KCB is super nice, and super dedicated. Anyone would be happy to be on their team.

Even if they did turn down Serenity Crew's spy before we picked him up. (I say picked him up in the most "he sits in our mumble for hours every day, let's play videogames with our friend" sort of way)

Small Waves
October 2nd, 2012, 02:41 AM
One of my good friends was trying out for various teams, and out of all the teams he played for that wanted to pick him up, I'm glad it was these guys.

dr.song
October 2nd, 2012, 10:58 AM
Even if they did turn down Serenity Crew's spy before we picked him up. (I say picked him up in the most "he sits in our mumble for hours every day, let's play videogames with our friend" sort of way)

Colourr is still amazing! =) Love your hats colourr!

Terywj
October 2nd, 2012, 11:57 AM
Hi. I've been out of Highlander for some time but if you're interested, I play Medic and Soldier at 6's format and can utility class Pyro, Engie, Spy, and Demoman.

Resume
ESEA Open S11 - Super Hash Bros.
ESEA Open S12 - WuTang Financial
UGC 6's Platinum S10 - Super Hash Bros.
UGC HL Platinum S6 - A Tin Team
Newbie Mixes Mentor

I'm already a backup for the 6's variant so you can talk to Joshin / Forgets if needed.

dr.song
October 2nd, 2012, 01:18 PM
Alright. Got the info. Talking with Joshin. =)

Loops :3
October 2nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
ESEA Open S12 - WuTang Financial

Let me know when Stolic rises from the dead and stops being the most unreliable backup in UGC. All that talent gone to waste.

Terywj
October 2nd, 2012, 04:10 PM
Let me know when Stolic rises from the dead and stops being the most unreliable backup in UGC. All that talent gone to waste.

He was actually in a game of #tf2mix the other day. Nothing regarding teams though. :/