PDA

View Full Version : Medic looking for either Iron or Steel HL team!

michohl
September 23rd, 2012, 10:31 PM
Hello team recruiters :)

My name is Michael and I would like to play Medic on your Iron or Steel team! My experience is little but once I get a little experience under my belt I'll be a great addition to a team. So far all I have is TF2Lobby and spectating team Wild's scrims and matches. I also subbed for one of their scrims. Otherwise I'm completely new and formatable (sorry on that spelling of formatable). I have 738 hours in TF2 right now. I'm on a good majority of the time (95%). I consider myself a nice and friendly person to talk to.

Experience: Started about a year ago and I play A LOT!
Pros: I am friendly, I listen very well, am able to review demos almost whenever, I spectate team Wild a lot, I am accessible nearly all the time, and I take everything I can from advice. (Those are the ones off the top of my head)
cons: This is my first year in UGC

If you have any more questions just ask and I'll be happy to answer.

Loops :3
September 24th, 2012, 01:08 PM
I know nothing about you, but that post is the attitude is the kind of person you want playing medic for your team.

atidere
September 24th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I know nothing about you, but that post is the attitude is the kind of person you want playing medic for your team.

agreed. this guy seems right for a steel team

BobSevenSevens
September 24th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Add me on Steam, I'd be interested in having you on my Steel team as a backup med:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bobsevensevens

michohl
October 8th, 2012, 06:41 PM
bumpity bumpity bump

brick
October 11th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Hi, I'm currently the starting Medic for DTF, we're a mid-high level Steel team and we are currently looking for someone to be Backup Medic in-case I cannot make a scrim or matches. We scrim a lot and I close Wednesdays a lot, one of the days that we scrim. You may not get a lot of UGC experience in actual matches, but we'll make sure you get experience in scrims (Wednesdays) as well as doing lobbies.

Here's my steam account
http://steamcommunity.com/id/phailstickpl0x

Oh, and I'm also from Iowa! Hope that persuades you in helping us in any way that you can!

michohl
October 25th, 2012, 07:08 PM
bump bump bump

michohl
November 18th, 2012, 04:39 AM
bump bump bump

bump bump bump bump

TheAntagonist
November 18th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Hi, im the leader of a first time ugc team called the Lazy Zoo Animals. We need a medic badly and you sound perfect for the job. We are most likely gonna be in iron or steel

michohl
November 22nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
Hi, im the leader of a first time ugc team called the Lazy Zoo Animals. We need a medic badly and you sound perfect for the job. We are most likely gonna be in iron or steel

add me to discuss

MelonLord
November 22nd, 2012, 09:19 PM
Hey! We've recently started a iron/steel UGC team and might be interested in having you as a medic starter. Feel free to check out our thread on the recruiting teams section :)

michohl
November 22nd, 2012, 11:05 PM
Hey! We've recently started a iron/steel UGC team and might be interested in having you as a medic starter. Feel free to check out our thread on the recruiting teams section :)

Add me if you wish to discuss

Mamboulay
November 22nd, 2012, 11:12 PM
It helps when you give a link to your profile, when you say "Add me" ;)

michohl
November 23rd, 2012, 09:21 PM
It helps when you give a link to your profile, when you say "Add me" ;)

Good point :P Sorry for that, the link to my profile is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/michohl/

Thank you for pointing that out.

michohl
November 24th, 2012, 05:12 PM
bump bump bump bump

bump bump bump bump

atidere
November 24th, 2012, 11:40 PM
as i said before, this guy has great attitude, sounds like a guy willing to improve all the time.
free bump

michohl
December 3rd, 2012, 06:36 PM
Closed - found a team