PDA

View Full Version : LF silver/steel team - experienced solly scout sniper heavy

fallore
March 1st, 2013, 09:04 PM
I used to play a lot of 6s pugs way back in 2009 with some people who went on to play in invite like vhalin, cbear, enoryt, CB, bloodsire, mackey. but I quit playing competitively. Highlander seems like a nice way back into some leisurly but competitive TF2. I'm located in California and my only time commitment is work 9-1 monday 9-4 t-th.

I would probably most prefer to play scout since i played it the most in 6s, then sniper because that requires more practice for me to get in my former shape, then heavy because its not very fun but i do enjoy the small amount of effort i have to put in to get large k/d numbers :p

it would probably take a short while to get back into my old form which is why id need some patience from the team i join as well as to be recruited on a team because you like my personality more than the numbers i put up on the score board. without sacrificing modesty i think i'm a pretty enjoyable person to play with :p

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993241609

thats me, i'm on skype all the time as fallore and have mumble/raidcall/etc.

vhalin
March 2nd, 2013, 12:07 AM
this guy is old school. he introduced me to pugs back in 2008 when i was just a wee pubber. hes also my 22 year old nephew that's taller than me. 100% satisfaction guaranteed from vhalin

FuRy
March 2nd, 2013, 12:45 AM
he taught me how to play dota 2 :3

pijeon
March 30th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Added to talk about my team