PDA

View Full Version : LFP All classes S21 6v6

var
March 18th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Hey everyone, starting a 6v6 team for UGC gold season 21. I originally wanted to create an open team, but I think UGC is a better place to continue learning.

Player requirements:
-At least 2000 hours in the game/experience in UGC silver/gold. I feel this is a great to show you've developed the necessary game sense I'm looking for
-Be a team player. No shit talking during games. I understand people can dick around and shit talk each other for fun, but it really doesn't do anything for a players motivation.
-Always be able to take criticism in order to improve. I've had experience with players simply not listening to their teams comms/criticism at all, and it sucks for the rest of us. Be patient, and listen, that's a great way to get better.
-Practice a lot outside of matches to challenge yourself. Play MGE, DM servers, jump maps, or anything else that develops aim/movement/character control when you're not in a match or scrim.
-BE ON TIME for calls. I will be posting when scrims/matches are, and they will be as frequent as our team schedule will allow. Availability from 7pm-12am (PST) most days is a big plus.

Add me on steam here http://steamcommunity.com/id/arric/ if you are interested.

My ultimate goal with this is to gather a group of players for the LONG TERM. I'm looking for a very solid and synergistic team that will work with each other to constantly improve, learn, and more importantly have fun. We will do well in Gold, then Platinum, then IM, and suddenly find ourselves at invite LAN. If this is something that strikes your fancy, then lets go.

Cheers,
Var

EDIT: Now only looking for DEMO and 1 SCOUT.

var
March 27th, 2016, 05:18 AM
Looking for players, add me on steam with a comment to this post for what class you're looking to play

var
April 19th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Looking for players again, add me on steam with a comment to this post for what class you're looking to play :)

var
April 22nd, 2016, 07:12 PM
Still looking for players, hmu. http://steamcommunity.com/id/arric/

Onxio
April 23rd, 2016, 04:43 PM
asking for 2k hours is a bit much

var
April 24th, 2016, 08:58 PM
I really don't think so. Plus, people with interest could alternatively just have experience in the division.