PDA

View Full Version : New UGC team recruiting in Asia

Durkle
January 7th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Hey i'm Durkle, and I just started a new UGC team here in Asia.

Currently we are looking for a Medic, Heavy, Engi, Pyro, Scout and a Demo. This is a new team, so competitive experience isnt required, but you should have some experience with the game (over 200-300 hours), and have a main class that you are willing to play. English is also required, but just enough to communicate well during a match. You need a teamspeak as well, (its a free download).

Here is an example reply:

Main Class:
Total Hours:
Secondary Class:
Skills you can bring to the team:

Right now we are accepting almost all applicants, so go ahead and sign up, i'll add you on steam if I think you are the player we are looking for.

Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/donggames

Amirgaming
January 9th, 2016, 06:47 AM
Hi i'm Amir or Amirgaming i have been looking for a team in Asia for a long time and i think i can be a good team member
(my english isnt so good so sorry if i have some mispaling) and i dont have any competitive experience

Main Class: Soldier but i can play Demo and Pyro as well
Total Hours:711
Secondary Class: Demo
Skills you can bring to the team: i can protact a Medic

Eclipse
January 11th, 2016, 06:30 AM
Hey i'm Eclipse, and I am looking for a UGC team to join. I speak english and I Live in, well, can't really tell you until you ask for it.

Main Class: Soldier
Total Hours: 1,768 Hours
Secondary Class: Pyro,Scout,Sniper
Skills you can bring to the team: I can protect you in close range or from afar, I can protect a medic as well as defend a point, and I can defend a small squadron of 3-4 people if they help me out.

I hope you consider me as a good recruit, I look forward to seeing a reply

Forefront
January 27th, 2016, 02:07 AM
Hello Durkle. I'm Forefront and I'm looking for a Highlander team to join. I can talk through Mumble so that won't be a problem.
My main class: Scout
Total hours (of tf2 and scout): 2,596 hours of tf2 and 70.1 hours playing scout.
Secondary class: Soldier
Skills I can bring to your team: I can flank with different pathways and pattern. My moves are hard to predict as they are totally random and different from other scouts. I can do shots at close range and finish them off quickly and easily at far distances.

I would be really appreciate if you reply to me. Thank you.

Dr TwYee
January 29th, 2016, 06:52 AM
I am interested in joining a competitive team, more specifically a highlander match.

Main Class: Medic
Total Hours: 1,968 Hours
Secondary Class: Demoknight
Skills you can bring to the team: I try to contribute as much overheal for the entire team to absorb damage as well as timing uber for the most effective results. I can do well in pubs with demoknight and get a few kill-streaks.

Reply me if you're interested in adding me into your team. Thanks.

A wannabe Blue Duck
February 1st, 2016, 09:27 PM
Hi, I am A wannabe Blue Duck (You could just call me duck) and I am interested in joining your team, I live in Hong Kong. I speak fluently as I'm half american myself
I am extremely flexible as I could be a selection of classes, being Engineer, Scout, Medic, Heavy and Spy.
I have 1300+ in TF2 with scout and medic being my most played classes.
I am also flexible in terms of time, I am free 4pm-7pm HKT
I have a considerate amount of map knowledge along with knowlege of map callouts, I know when to push/flank/fallback, I could give you all detailed information as a spy and I can protect the medic well as a heavy.

I hope I qualify as one of your team members, but please, take your time.

Mein Fuhrer
February 21st, 2016, 09:57 AM
Hey i'm Mein Fuhrer, and I just want to play tf2 in a competitive setting.

I'm from the Philippines and I've played TF2 since 5 years ago. ( although I stopped for two years) I'm slightly better than the above average pub players and I can make horrible jokes during the match. I CAN ALSO SPEAK ENGLSIH. WHAT A SURPRISE.

Main Class: Demoman/ Demoknight
Total Hours:250
Secondary Class: Soldier
Skills you can bring to the team: Jokes, A good time, and alot of support.

Pls love me.

SeductiveDuck
March 11th, 2016, 05:49 AM
Hi! I'm SeductiveDuck and am interested in joining a TF2 competitive Match. Here are my specs below:

Main Class: Pyro
Total Hours: 530 hours
Secondary Class: Scout/Spy
Skills you can bring to the team:
- Good at surviving in games
- Very knowledgeable in using all the weapons in the Pyro class (although my main loadout is the degreaser, shotgun/flare gun, powerjack)
- Able to reflect almost everything
- Adaptable to being either a pybro or an aggressive pyro
- Am focused on the goal itself and not on the kills

Ian Hui
March 14th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Hi I'm Ian and am relatively new to competitive. I am quite experienced in tf2 and have over 800 hrs. I can be engie and scout pretty well.

Main Class: Scout
Total Hours: 150
Secondary Class: Sniper/engie
Skills you can bring to the team: always available online to scrim, very accurate shots (i would be better at sniper if i had the choice), always topping the list in number of kills

Depressed Kid™
March 17th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Hi , I am Depressed Kid™ , that's just my name I'm not a kid and not depressed :)
Link to my profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133660130/
Main class : Soldier
Total Hours: 620hrs
Secondary class : Medic/Pyro
Skills i can bring to the team : Can do spy check if I am medic and absorb damage to cover my team.

FyFlippy
March 19th, 2016, 05:14 AM
HI AM Flippy
Link To My Profile :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Flippy-O
Main Class :Spy (Sub Class) :Pyro Or Scout
Total Hours :278
Secondary Class :Pyro Or Scout
Skills i can bring to the team :Ill Risk Anything And Give Information To The Team...

MrPonyCommando
March 27th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Hey, I am MrPonyCommando. I am interested in joining TF2 Highlander, hopefully with matches that have good ping.

Main Class: Scout/Engineer
Total Hours: account used: 375 hours, lifetime total hours: 720 hours
Secondary Class: Soldier/Spy
Skills you can bring to the team: I can take out key targets depending on the situation and I can buy the team time for completing the objective. General support role, basically.

Message me at https://steamcommunity.com/id/raphaelramiso/

Nameloc
June 2nd, 2016, 06:49 AM
Hi. I am Nameloc10. I am interested in playing more competitive and I am already playing 6s, so I do have some competitive experience.

Main Class: Spy/Sniper
Total Hours: 3600+
Secondary Class: Soldier/Demoman
Skills you can bring to the team: As my main classes are spy and sniper, I can get key picks on the enemy in any situation and I know how to play each class in highlander properly. I can support the team with ease basically.

I am looking to increase my comp experience by playing HL too so I hope you will accept me ASAP.

Add me at https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153209264. I can make my profile public if you want. Just tell me.

Nameloc
June 2nd, 2016, 06:49 AM
Hi. I am Nameloc10. I am interested in playing more competitive and I am already playing 6s, so I do have some competitive experience.

Main Class: Spy/Sniper
Total Hours: 3600+
Secondary Class: Soldier/Demoman
Skills you can bring to the team: As my main classes are spy and sniper, I can get key picks on the enemy in any situation and I know how to play each class in highlander properly. I can support the team with ease basically.

I am looking to increase my comp experience by playing HL too so I hope you will accept me ASAP.

Add me at https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153209264. I can make my profile public if you want. Just tell me.

KHΛØS
June 13th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Total Hours:920
Secondary Class: Pyro
Skills you can bring to the team: Good at playing together with a team, proficient at 1v1 dm.

I hope you consider my proposal as i would really like to step up from pubs and start playing competitive.

FestiveCreamOnion
June 29th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Main class: Pyro
total hours: 1000
secondary class: soldier
skills i can bring to the team: 1v1 situation dealing, teamwork.

I really want to get into a team and stop playing pubs as I usually topscore, and find a more challenging gameplay.

นไยหสหหส
July 7th, 2016, 10:44 AM
I want to join ill be a solly or spy.im from phil and i have 400 plus in tf2.

landiusk
July 19th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Main Class: Engi
Total Hours: 1500
Hours on Main: 130 - 140 (Reset stats, now 47. Have comp experience as engi)
Secondary Class: Soldier (no Highlander comp experience as soldier)
Skills you can bring to the team: dispensers, preferably level 3 dispensers. Good and considerate placements for sentries and teles, comp experience and high use of shotgun/jag. I legitimately dont know what else to say.

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/landiusk

WhiteCobra_
August 28th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Main Class: soldier, demo, pyro
Total Hours: 200+
Secondary Class: can play any other class with efficiency( exept scout and sniper)
Skills you can bring to the team:Can protect sentry, heavy/medic combo, support with efficiency.
Secondary damage output. Can be team's secondary spy.

WhiteCobra_
August 28th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Have comp experience. Work best with other

Sarin
September 7th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Total Hours: 700+
Secondary Class: Scout, Spy, Medic
Skills you can bring to the team: Sick flanks, basic understanding of how the game works, decent map knowledge of the popular competitive maps.

Captain Toasty
November 14th, 2016, 03:26 AM
Hi Im Captain Toasty, and I assure you, I can help.

Main Class: Engineering
Total Hours: 967 Hours of Gameplay
Secondary Class: Demoman/Scout
Skills I can bring to the team: Offensive and Defensive Engineering, and Great Ammo/Health Support to Team.

Hope you guys accept me to the team, here is my link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/whylionsbite/

Woona
December 1st, 2016, 06:43 AM
Main Class: Sniper
Total Hours : 2480+ hours
Skills you can bring to the team: As the main class I play, I will do my best to get the best picks for the team. Such as Sniper/Medic/Demoman and what not. And I will make sure that I would be as friendly as possible to everyone in the team.

I am looking forward to fight against higher skill group of people by playing HL. I hope you can accept me as soon as you can.

Steam Profile : steamcommunity.com/id/Woona

Promy091
December 4th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Hi, I am new to the UGC competition and I want to join a group please,

Main Class: Medic
Total Hours: 2095
Secondary Class: Engineer:
Skills you can bring to the team: I like to help players by heal them rapidly and I am good at defending.

I really want to try out some new experiences with you guys and win the competition. Also I am an enthusiast to play with a good leader.

My steam username is Promy091.

Poots
December 11th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Total Hours: 823+ hours
Secondary Class: Engineer/Pyro
Skills you can bring to the team: Protect teammates, hold/cap the point, flank

LanceCorporalLevi
February 6th, 2017, 10:58 PM
I'm Connor or lancecorporallevi
I main spy medic and demoman
I have 254 but i've been playing for 3 years
I can bring healing to multiple teammates but I dont stand behind on person's butt.

♫Cool Guy♫™
February 8th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Hey, im Cool Guy
Total Hours : 1732
Main Class : soldier
Secondary : scout
third : medic
bad at : sniping

Skill you can bring to the team : basicly, i can take out enemies depending on situation, good with defending, great aim ( not the best )

Contact/add me on : http://steamcommunity.com/id/CoolGuyisCool

would you like to add me to your team, i will do my best that i can, repect the team also.
(also, im new to competitive so yeah, a lot of learning to do)

ThatCrab
February 8th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Hi! I'm ThatCrab. I have around 860 hrs on TF2. I am decent at all classes though my sniper aim and projectile isn't the best. I do not have prior competitive experience but I can play fairly well. I play the game alot so I am mostly available. I look forward to playing with you :
Main Class: scout or sniper
Total Hours: 860
Secondary Class: demo or pyro
Skills you can bring to the team: good scout dm and decent sniper aim and area control as demo and pyro

My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatcrab/

P.S. I am f2p but please do not let that influence your decision. Thanks. :)

Zowbee
February 10th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Hi Im Zowbee and ive wanted to join a team but i thought that i was not that experienced but when i saw this i thought that i could join. i mostly speak in english

Total Hours:403
Secondary Class: Demo or Medic but i can exercise myself to play other classes
Skills you can bring to the team: I can be a source of distraction to the other team and support as medic

My steam id if u want me to be a member: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2984389/

I hope to be a part of your team and I hope this team might be great someday

spacee
February 11th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Hello im space but you can call me david,and im interested to join your team!
i main soldier and i have 200 hours on soldier
total hours 1510
i can play scout and demo aswell
i consider myself as a memer thank you very much.

Balls111
April 3rd, 2017, 12:52 AM
Steam Name : Max1e
Hour In TF2 : 4000 in 4 account combined (first lost , Second Is Banned of cheating The Name is Balls111 Third Is Max1e and Forth is deeznutzbichazz123)
Main classes : Heavy (500 hours) Engineer (1500 Hours)
Skills I can Bring To my Team : Game Changing Sentry Spots

But My Downside is my Spec because i lag a lot

Oh and if you wanna add me Here is my link to my account
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201473205

♫Cool Guy♫™
April 5th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Hi, IM CoolGuy so, Im interested of competitive, so im looking for a team, so here we are
Main : Scout
Total Hours : 1800+
Secondary Class : Soldier
Skills I can bring to the team : Good at aiming as a scout
My Steam Page :http://steamcommunity.com/id/CoolGuyisCool

I hope you add me, i do really want to step up to competitive

AbelSiflus
May 25th, 2017, 08:32 PM
hello, im an individual that looks for competitive team, then i found this! my friends said i will make a good comp player as a solly (sry 4 bad english, its clearly not my first language) i dont have any comp experience. and im indonesian

Main Class :spy
Total Hours :420-ish
Secondary Class :soldier
Skills you can bring to the team :i can rocket jump decently, often unpredictable moves, and i can defend people that are close to me

if you are interested do be sure to reply to me, thanks, oh and this is my steam profile incase you wanna add me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AbelSiflus/

RattleSpade
June 10th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Main Class: spy
Total Hours: 1,308 hrs in game 320+ on main
Secondary Class: pyro
Skills you can bring to the team: good timing on stabs

link http://steamcommunity.com/id/rattlespade/