PDA

View Full Version : LFT sniper - s18 [steel-silver]

Pea
November 9th, 2015, 11:01 PM
Hey there.

I'm looking for a team to snipe in next season. I'd like to be with a fun-loving but still serious team. People who get mad at everything and nothing is just a dumb mindset

I don't have experience in main sniping in my past too many years playing this game, but I want to play it because why not.

If you're a steel team I can be valuable help when it comes to gamesense, teamplay and whatnot, I just expect you to actually listen to comms and have main calls, as well as common sense. Basically aim for high steel and I'll check you out. I did mentor some teams in the past and they all did fairly well.

If you're a silver team i hope you're not aiming for high silver because I don't think I can deliver that hard. I might as well sub for you if that's the case.

Disregard my past teams, I've subbed for all of them, except for s9-s11, I'm not a super good gold-plat player, but I'm super nice and lovely, as witnessed by the past teams I've been in.

Pick me up, steam profile's over HERE ADD ME and post here please, i dont accept random friend invites but i will check this thread if you do add me.
<---------------------- WOW IT'S HERE, A LITTLE HIGHER THAN WHERE THE ARROW IS POINTING BUT YOU CAN SEE IT dang outstanding

Dr. Alto H. Clef
November 10th, 2015, 01:23 AM
he registered as syath in our mumble just so the real syath would have to register as Jash, shitposts on my facebook newsfeed like a champ and hasn't been able to play above low-mid iron since the gunslinger crit glitch got removed

Pea is a champ, mentored teams that actually were champs, and is overall a great guy and gamer. Highly, highly recommend.

Pea
November 10th, 2015, 01:26 AM
now before some admin says that players that have had gold experience aren't allowed on steel let me tell you that my experience in gold was in a roster, glued to the bench, i still have marks to show.

Heartstrings
November 10th, 2015, 03:40 AM
I've known Pea since before I started playing comp and he has always been a great guy to have on your team, in mumble, and on your friends list. Just don't let him make puns

Rightjustify
November 10th, 2015, 07:34 AM
the worst at heavy boxing

Yipyapper
November 10th, 2015, 11:10 AM
I'd say he's an awesome person, someone I would love to have play on a team with me, but he's French :(