PDA

View Full Version : ROGUE lft Plat Medic

Rogue201
November 6th, 2015, 01:20 AM
It seems the cool thing to do these days is to post in the general thread rather than the actual divs. Anyway, like the rest of my team, I'm not sure what's happening with Tension next season, so I'm making this thread.

We're currently 1st place in Gold and have been since week 1. I'm not interested in any Gold offers; I'd rather reform Tension in that case.

I have huge amounts of experience as Medic, leader, and maincaller across a ton of formats and divisions. I'm happy to play with anyone, and I make sure to have the absolute best attitude possible. I am proud of my heal priority, ubers, and gamesense. I am a very strong maincaller myself, and I have put a great deal of work into it recently. That being said, I am also happy to have someone else calling, and I can work very well off their calls. I can help lead teams as well, take care of scrims, anything you'd need. I spend a lot of time both mentoring and being mentored, because I am always striving to improve and learn. I'm dedicated to the game, and very loyal to my team. I also have a ton of fun with it, and I make sure my team does too.

Most of my EXP is on my profile, but here's the most relevant:

HL:
Steel S12- Medic, leader (Яogue Runners HL)
Silver S13- Medic, leader (Яogue Runners HL)
Gold S14- Medic, sub (Super Friends)
Gold S15- Medic, leader (Zoobooks)
Gold S16- Medic, co-leader (Arstotzka)
Gold S17- Medic, leader (Tension eSports/Arstotzka) [currently 1st place]

6's:
Gold S18- Medic, sub (Disney Jam Thursday)
ESEA-O S19- Medic, sub (Blue Elephants)
ESEA-O S20- Medic, leader (Weenie Roast)

Add me here!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogue201

Vipa
November 6th, 2015, 02:33 AM
Has good movement and understands the game to a point where I question why he still plays medic, but those are the best kind of meds
and he's pretty damn spy aware.

Spork
November 6th, 2015, 03:02 AM
The mastermind behind Tension, great maincalling and strategy making. You're the best med in gold, Rogue ;D

Jacksterbaiter
November 6th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Rogue with a backwards R

smobo
November 6th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Definitely try him out. Rogue is a fantastic dude who certainly earns his keep in top Gold.

Naajj
November 6th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Maybe the nicest guy I've ever been on a team with. Could probably hold his own in low plat in a real playoff season.

Gamemaster1379
November 8th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Totally worth a shot. Great guy, agreeable, willing to mesh and learn.

Dr. Alto H. Clef
November 8th, 2015, 05:11 PM
why he's still in gold at this point is kind of a meme tbqh smh fam

russianmafia
November 8th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Really fun guy to play with, good thinking and strats. He'll do well in plat.

CapSize
November 8th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Godly calls, great strategy, and good arrows. Also a really nice guy. He's more than what you would require in a medic.

Rightjustify
November 8th, 2015, 05:46 PM
Rogue is the man. Awesome medic mechanics and one of the coolest dudes I've met in TF2. Definitely needs to be in plat now

BattleBull
November 8th, 2015, 10:30 PM
Really friendly guy who shows up on time, a solid player and better person. A worthy pick up to any team.

Bagel
November 8th, 2015, 10:37 PM
Rogue is a solid medic!

Triton
November 8th, 2015, 11:08 PM
rogues a chill dude who has improved immensely over the past few seasons. he also sends a+ snapchats.

Martyy
November 8th, 2015, 11:25 PM
what a dork

good med tho, maincalls really well for what he's given

_Ice
November 9th, 2015, 01:17 AM
Really good medic, and I've only heard positive things about him.

June
November 11th, 2015, 07:41 AM
Imo Rogue is the best player on tension and the best medic in gold. He is a fucking genius when it comes to positioning and gamesense as well as being an excellent caller and a really nice guy as well. I think he really deserves a solid shot at plat next season on a really good mid plat team that wants to pull a dK and one day contest for the 1st place medal.

Best med to come out of Gold in a long time. I look forward to seeing what he does in plat.

Rogue201
November 16th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone :)

b u m p

russianmafia
November 18th, 2015, 02:03 PM
he doesn't meme tho so like -rep??

Xenith
November 18th, 2015, 02:11 PM
A beast at Batman: Love Letters

He's improved a ton since I last played on a team with him. capable of Platinum by far.

Sunfire
November 18th, 2015, 10:15 PM
Great video gamer

Koga
November 18th, 2015, 11:51 PM
He's a very smart and calm player. I really enjoyed this last season with him.

The only bad thing that I can say about him, is that he has a little bit of a problem over committing to holds, but he is aware of this and has already improved since he was told about it (see our badwater match).

Great med, great player, great arrows, great guy. 10/10 would reccomend!

Vinny
November 29th, 2015, 01:29 AM
literally outsniped barycenter (http://logs.tf/1132431?highlight=76561198036267748)

Teddy
November 29th, 2015, 11:20 AM
This guy is awesome. Not only is he a very consistent and capable med, but he is also an outstanding person. There is no med that deserves to be bumped up to plat more.

Wall
November 29th, 2015, 06:44 PM
literally braindead

|Bonesaw|A Kitten
November 30th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Rogue sucks, he was the only reason we dropped a round last season tbh.

EDIT: he's gonna see this and be a #sadpanda smh my head lamooo