PDA

View Full Version : Bagel lft (maybe)

Bagel
November 4th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Hey friends! I play the sniper class!

I'm in class and super bored, so why not make a "not sure what team is doing next season thread"!

About me:
- Punctual
- Give good comms
- Canadian
- Skeez

HL History:

Season 11 - Steel - Glad Science - Starting Sniper
Season 12 - Silver - Glad Science - Starting Sniper
Season 13 - Silver - Glad Science - Sub Sniper
Season 14 - Silver - Glad Science - Starting Sniper
Season 15 - Gold - Riperino/TW/GN - Starting Sniper
Season 16 - Gold - WYKD - Starting Sniper
Season 17 - Platinum - m|M - Starting Sniper

Previous threads for ref :^)

http://www.ugcleague.net/forum/showthread.php?33940-Bagel-LFT-wow

http://www.ugcleague.net/forum/showthread.php?38057-Bagel-LFT-Plat-Sniper

GLHF

Yipyapper
November 4th, 2015, 07:15 PM
wOW bAGEl is ThE bESt

very cool gamer, not egotistical, doesn't rage, has some awesome mid-plat level aim. the perfect combination for a mid plat sniper on a normal season (high plat in a season like this)

Wall
November 4th, 2015, 07:40 PM
no dont pick him up I want him to not find a team and have to carry me again

Triton
November 4th, 2015, 07:54 PM
bagel is shit

Dr. Alto H. Clef
November 4th, 2015, 08:08 PM
chill dude who can shoot heads with the best of them when he isn't getting s l a m m e d

Rightjustify
November 4th, 2015, 09:18 PM
bagel is a machine

cinder
November 4th, 2015, 09:43 PM
wOW bAGEl is ThE wORst

very uncool gamer, very egotistical, rages often, has some terrible mid-steel level aim. the worst combination for a mid steel sniper on a normal season (high steel in a season like this)

ftfy.

(bagel is my boy ill write something later)

Frost
November 8th, 2015, 02:36 PM
bagel is really good, i wouldn't be surprised seeing him play at least mid plat next season when the stakes are higher.

Rogue201
November 8th, 2015, 11:40 PM
How is anyone even questioning how good Bagel is. If you're reading this, you've made a mistake. You should've stopped as soon as you saw that he's LFT and picked him up, forget all these posts. Seriously, Bagel is an absolute m o n s t e r.

Jacksterbaiter
November 9th, 2015, 10:38 AM
big fucking retard filthy pizza rat level canadian swine bitch

pick him up

T2tehimeless
November 9th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Bagel is nuts. Some of the best SvS in plat and can hang with the best. I see this man owning :)

CapSize
November 10th, 2015, 01:22 AM
Carries the fuck out of any team. Also a funny hoser.

Pro Skeez
November 10th, 2015, 02:06 AM
Hey friends! I play the sniper class!

I'm in class and super bored, so why not make a "not sure what team is doing next season thread"!

About me:
- Punctual
- Give good comms
- Canadian
- Skeez

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

cinder
November 10th, 2015, 07:41 PM
æ.zoey #FALLOUT4: one of the presets u can make ur male character look like will smith
æ.zoey #FALLOUT4: u shoulda done that
m|M bagel: no
m|M bagel: black people don't exist in the future