PDA

View Full Version : Twine - Heavy - High Steel or Silver

Twine
September 5th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Twine here, looking to play heavy for a high steel or silver team. I have two seasons' experience on a mid-steel team and am looking to up my level of play.

I'm a university student in the EST timezone. I am not available on Thursday evenings, will be occupied from time to time on Wednesdays between 9:00 pm and 10:30 pm, and will have classes from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Other than that, my evening schedule is pretty flexible.

My Steam profile is here (http://steamcommunity.com/id/twyne/). Add me to discuss any tryouts or if you'd like pov demos from some past games.

radio
September 5th, 2012, 03:23 PM
twine is the man. very chill guy, has no problems taking directions. :>
also, nice voice. just saying.

SvenPhantom
September 5th, 2012, 05:30 PM
If anything, him as a Heavy was amazing in our two seasons together. He was our team carrier if anything.

thebubblebowl
September 6th, 2012, 10:42 AM
hey man i added you but you need to accept if you wanna talk about getting on a team

Twine
September 6th, 2012, 01:25 PM
hey man i added you but you need to accept if you wanna talk about getting on a team

Hey, accepted. Sorry, I'm not always online (even if Steam is on) >.< though I'm working this evening from 3 to 11pm. I'll be on a computer and able to talk for the majority of that time.

And thanks Radio, Sven - you're too kind :o

Leet Samaritan
March 13th, 2013, 06:07 PM
I'm assuming this post is outdated, but our clan is looking for a quality HW Guy for the coming season. Let me know if you're interested.

We have a lot of very talented players but are new to the Highlander format. Hence, we are looking for some experienced Highlander players. :)

Casual
March 13th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Twine here, looking to play heavy for a high steel or silver team. I have two seasons' experience on a mid-steel team and am looking to up my level of play.

I'm a university student in the EST timezone. I am not available on Thursday evenings, will be occupied from time to time on Wednesdays between 9:00 pm and 10:30 pm, and will have classes from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Other than that, my evening schedule is pretty flexible.

My Steam profile is here (http://steamcommunity.com/id/twyne/). Add me to discuss any tryouts or if you'd like pov demos from some past games.

I added you, I have quite the offer.

Die-No
March 13th, 2013, 08:18 PM
You guys do realize that this was made in september, right?