PDA

View Full Version : Rokkit LFT Heavy|Med / Soldier|Scout|Pyro

RokkitFrog
September 3rd, 2015, 12:52 PM
Oh god, it's me again. Hi. I'm Frog, RokkitFrog. Ehhh sometimes I play videogames and after a good long break from TF2 I'm looking to get my feet wet and see how UGC is doing these days. I stopped playing UGC some seasons ago because to me the community seemed incredibly immature, toxic and at times, just plain mean. So, it goes without saying that if your team is looking to start some dramatic shit, I want no part of it. Playing with a chill group of people who are having fun is more important to me than division or class, honestly.

Straight to the good bits:
Name: Rokkit
Age: Old enough to not want a team of all high-school kids, no offense
Class: I'm willing to play Med/Heavy in the higher divisions, as that's where most of my experience is. In other divisions, I could try playing soldier, scout and pyro.
History:

UGC HL S7 - Iron - Heavy for Gallantry / Backup for Abysmal - 11th
UGC HL S8 - Steel - Heavy for Abysmal
UGC HL S8 - Plat - Heavy for Land Before Time ( lel like one match, ok?)
UGC HL S9 - Silver - Heavy / Team Captain for Misfit Mercenaries - Playoffs
UGC HL S10 - Gold - Roster Rider for Handsome Ducklings
UGC HL S11 - Gold - Heavy / Team Captain for Misfit Mercenaries - Playoffs
UGC HL S12 - Silver - Heavy for <<IFA>> - Playoffs
UGC HL S13 - Gold - Roster Rider for Chill Penguins - 3rd Place
UGC HL S14 - retired ??
UGC HL S15 - Gold - Heavy for Cunning Linguists / Diarrhea of Anne Frank
UGC HL S15 - Plat - Backup Heavy for aMw

Um you can add me or comment here.

pls b gentle

cinder
September 3rd, 2015, 02:12 PM
oh my god she's back.

she's cool and good at tf2. would recommend

June
September 3rd, 2015, 06:34 PM
I said a lot of shit about IFA when she was on there a while back and I honestly regret all of that with all my heart. Rokkit is a great heavy that would do great on a gold team (maybe even a plat team?) and one of the most dedicated people I have ever seen going as far as defending her team thick and thin against shitty silver player shittalk on the preds.

I would like to formally apologize for all the stupid shit I said and say gl hf to you this season Rokkit!

Koga
September 3rd, 2015, 06:46 PM
been a while since I played with her, but she is awsome :)

RokkitFrog
September 5th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Thanks, guys :)

I didnt put it in the top post because I'm a nerd, but here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RokkitFrog/