CapSize
July 21st, 2015, 12:23 AM
He's a Wicked Combo Killer and a nice guy to chill with. PICK HIM UP

Martyy
July 21st, 2015, 12:24 AM
cactus is good at the spy class

Jetz_
July 21st, 2015, 12:26 AM
very skilled, one day i can aspire to match him in prowess of not only in-game skill, but also quality of memes

Dr. Alto H. Clef
July 21st, 2015, 12:32 AM
dropstab extraordinaire and studmoney legend

easily competes in low-mid silver high gold, get him on a good team

Xenith
July 21st, 2015, 12:35 AM
He's improved a ton this season, but I feel his full potential still hasn't been reached since he practically gone half the season since he had tons of stuff to attend to IRL. Other than that, he still has a lot to show and is underrated. I feel as if Logs will never show how much potential this guy has.

Pick him up

DrCactus
July 21st, 2015, 04:45 AM
but also quality of memes

I don't meme.

joejoe347
July 21st, 2015, 01:33 PM
his ask fm sucks but his play is pretty good.

Chicobo329
July 21st, 2015, 03:14 PM
He's floated around many teams for a while but I think this guy is one of the cooler Spies out there. Not especially gimmicky and pretty dependable, Cactus can get the job done as Spy in any contending Gold team or (trusting that he'll improve steadily over the offseason) low-mid Plat team.

russianmafia
July 21st, 2015, 03:38 PM
blacks stand for each other, so I stand for mah boi cactus aka winner

Martyy
July 21st, 2015, 05:32 PM
i was super tired when i made my first post.

cactus is one of the best spies i've ever played with. he is one of the few spies i've ever played with to communicate with the team and coordinate stabs with bombs and pressure from the combo. he gets really good picks whenever is needed and is super chill to hang out with in mumble. he could easily compete at a top gold level and probably even a mid-plat setting with a good team.

he says he doesn't meme but he's actually lying

~~@Fluffy
July 22nd, 2015, 12:25 AM
really good spy

|Bonesaw|A Kitten
July 22nd, 2015, 12:27 AM
If Cactus and I had been here the whole season (and 2 teams hadn't had the easiest schedules of anyone that wasn't bottom 3) we prolly would have at least made playoffs. Cactus is a very effective spy when he's not lagging his tiny dicky off. He wasn't good before this season but I think he could prolly play plat now with a bit of time and effort.

Rogue201
July 22nd, 2015, 12:32 AM
I've never seen a spy as consistently amazing as Cactus. He can get any type of pick the team needs, and more importantly, he knows exactly what pick to get and when. His comms are great, he coordinates well with others, and he can adapt his playstyle whenever he needs. He has an awesome personality, one of the chillest guys out there. Great sense of humor and very calm under pressure. Being LFT gold is a waste of time, Cactus should be plat no questions asked.

Suffice it to say, it was love at first sight. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3LSo9BjIKg)

June
July 22nd, 2015, 02:37 AM
Pros:
Not a weeb
Solid spy (good thing too liquid cactus sounds disgusting)
Literally the chillest guy in ugc (HOW DO CACTI EVEN SURVIVE IN SUCH CHILL???))))

Cons:
Mains spy
Mains spy
Mains spy
Mains spy
is very prickly

BasedMagikarp
July 24th, 2015, 04:47 PM
I think he is what you call a STUD MONEY LEGEND. He's pretty good at spy, not sure about other classes.

DrCactus
August 4th, 2015, 06:37 PM
bump. dont really wanna spy but plat teams hmu **8888)