PDA

View Full Version : Naajj LFT S17 Gold Scout

Naajj
July 17th, 2015, 10:18 PM
(Looking for low-plat teams at the moment as well if you're interested)

Hello gamers! After spending last season subbing for a team with some friends, I'm going to be looking for a new team for this next season. I've gotten a decent amount of playtime last season despite being a sub (usually once or twice a week + a bit of plat 6's if you care about that) so I'm not super rusty or anything. I'd also be interested in sniper or soldier tryouts, but I'm mainly going to be looking for scout spots.

My UGC profile: http://www.ugcleague.com/players_page.cfm?player_id=76561197995981167

Previous HL experience:

S12 Silver - Multiclass backup - Gay Science
S13 Silver - Soldier - Gay Science
S14 Silver - Soldier - Gay Science
S15 Gold - Scout - Riperinos/PvP
S16 Gold - Scout/Sniper backup - wykd

I've found a 6's team so my availability won't be near-constant like it has been these past few weeks, but I should still be able to play most nights. Message me for tryouts and I'll respond ASAP.

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/andeath444

Cheese32
July 23rd, 2015, 09:46 PM
Naajj was one of our more reliable subs this season on wykd. He mostly subbed scout but did a great job on sniper too.

If you're looking for a strong and reliable player, Naajj would be a good pick.

Wall
July 27th, 2015, 12:03 AM
One of the better players on Riperinos.

Always showed up to scrims and demo/map reviews with an open mind and was ready to learn. His DM was consistent and he tended to work well on the flank, especially with an engi or pyro. Definitely pick him up if you want a great asset on your team!

Naajj
August 9th, 2015, 11:20 PM
bumperinos

bigR4232
August 10th, 2015, 01:39 AM
Very solid scout. I had never heard of him before this season but he has always been annoying when he played against us and has always been great when he rang for us.

Bagel
August 10th, 2015, 05:30 PM
He can play the scooty at a gold level

cinder
August 11th, 2015, 07:26 AM
Great scout, will be a great pickup for anyone needing a scout.

Wall
August 11th, 2015, 06:45 PM
I forgot to mention he's a dick with the sandman

I also don't know if the sandman is even in comp anymore :^)

Naajj
August 19th, 2015, 07:34 PM
the casualest of bumps

DayNife
August 21st, 2015, 12:37 AM
Naajj is an excellent scout. Every time we played against him last season, we were very frustrated by his play. Top-Gold level.

Naajj
August 26th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Bump. Gonna be playing open this coming season. I'd still like to fit highlander into my schedule if possible.

Rogue201
September 2nd, 2015, 08:32 PM
I'm Naajj's Medic in Open. He's an absolute monster, and definitely knows the class. He plays well off his teammates, knows what fights to take, and has great DM to boot. Not much more you could ask for. Great pickup!