PDA

View Full Version : Kansas LFT Gold Pyro/Silver Demo S17

Kansas
July 17th, 2015, 12:01 AM
Found a team.

Hello friends, I'm lft for next season.

For demo, I have 1.5 months of experience trying out/playing for a steel team before I was kicked off the team :( I am probably upper mid silver.

For pyro, I have a season of upper silver s14, and 2 weeks of gold for gib rex this season.

I also have a season of heavy and a season of medic experience in silver. Between playing every combo class, I've learned 2 things.

1. I am only good at pyro.

2. Pyro is my least favorite class in UGC Highlander (super fun in lobbies, though), but I also want to move up and improve and I don't think I can really do that by playing in silver again.

Not sure what my schedule will look like. I'm going to be pretty busy with school, but I'll definitely make some time for TF2 shenanigans.

Arzt. Hispanian
July 17th, 2015, 01:17 AM
if he can find a team that will allow him to go aggressive, he will a terrifying to play against and the will to do it at the same time. Doesn't that sound nice!

Air Bear
July 18th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Played with this guy for a couple weeks at the start of the season. He definitely has the gamesense for gold, but decided he would rather play silver this season for fun (rip). From what I saw, he is very dedicated and kind. Try him out.

Seven
July 19th, 2015, 12:06 AM
I scrimmed him in season 14 and he seemed capable of gold then.

thomas
July 19th, 2015, 08:40 PM
Kansas is an amazing guy with great dm, he's also a really really smart player I expect he would do well on a high gold team as pyro.

thwip
July 19th, 2015, 08:40 PM
one would say he is lft pyro slash demo and you'd be correct because he is

Gaberoll
July 22nd, 2015, 10:38 PM
More than gold capable for pyro. Don't put him on med. Please. never. Never seen him demo.

Kansas
July 25th, 2015, 10:53 AM
bumparooni

Honesty
July 26th, 2015, 12:24 AM
hes annoying on thursdays and tuesdays and its a thursday

Jerry
July 29th, 2015, 08:28 PM
he's an amazing player.

well-versed in the ways of pyro and demo, he's not going to disappoint.

try him out.

Kansas
August 1st, 2015, 02:06 PM
Please let me play video games with you.

Frost
August 1st, 2015, 06:02 PM
Very kind guy and a real solid Pyro. I heard he did amazing when he played for me while my internet was crap and I was at graduation. Kansas has great gamesense and good dm, he would easily do very well in Gold if he were to play pyro. Hadn't seen on demo but he always tends to make smart decisions so he would be a good asset for any team.

Kansas
August 5th, 2015, 01:40 AM
thanks everyone

Ra5ZeR
August 9th, 2015, 10:58 PM
Melts as pyro and rolls as demoman.

Seven
August 9th, 2015, 11:10 PM
he was a solid silver pyro a year ago who I think could've played gold if he really wanted, no reason he couldn't now.

bubs^
August 14th, 2015, 03:51 AM
I once dommed him in a lobby, and when he expressed frustration, I told him that i'd avoid him for the rest of the match, and then he changed his loadout and got revenge on me the first chance he got.

a truly cutthroat pyro, perfect for unsuspecting flanks

Kansas
August 14th, 2015, 12:17 PM
I once dommed him in a lobby, and when he expressed frustration, I told him that i'd avoid him for the rest of the match, and then he changed his loadout and got revenge on me the first chance he got.

a truly cutthroat pyro, perfect for unsuspecting flanks

I didn't see your message D:

But yeah, everything he says is true. http://logs.tf/950587?highlight=76561198042527254

Kansas
August 20th, 2015, 10:04 AM
I've had several tryouts so far, but the season is still a long ways off.

Dr. Alto H. Clef
August 24th, 2015, 02:03 AM
Really solid pyro, easily capable of gold and better than 95% of the pyro tryouts you could find out there. Very intelligent play, willing to take criticism, and always is where he needs to be.

Seven
August 24th, 2015, 02:34 AM
i have medded with kansas and spied against him just today

he is a very good pyro and has no real weaknesses i can see, everything is well-rounded.

ez pickup 4 gold, he's been good since season 13.