PDA

View Full Version : Miggy LFT Plat Long distance shooty man

miggy
July 16th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Hey guys.

Currently roster riding on IFA this season while I handle real world issues. Not sure what they're planning to do next season so I figure I might as well make this thread.
Looking for a spot in Plat. I've spent exactly half my ugc "career" in gold and I'm interested in moving on up. I don't care if it's maining, backing up, or cheerleading/roster riding, I just want to hang out with new folks. (Honestly I would prefer NOT to main!)
(Would be willing to stay in Gold for another season depending on the team, aka, not a team that will have a 1:1 win/loss ratio)

I've been playing British Rifle Man since Season 7 and have just about 1.5k hours on said class. Here's some more of my colorful history:
Seasons 7-10 with Decent Teammates in Steel (Took 2nd place in Season 10)
Season 11 with Strike Force 9 in Silver
Season 12 with The Coloured Pylons in Gold
Season 13 with Poor Hit Detection in Gold / BackUp on Sci-Fi Channel Originals in Plat before they broke up on cp_steel week (rip)
Season 14 with Team Blank (rip) in Gold / Luigi Death Squad in Gold
Season 15 with Zoobooks in Gold
Season 16 taking a nap on IFA in Gold (played Week 7 and onward)

I'm pretty easy to get a long with as long as the players on the team aren't toxic turds.
Not sure what else to say, most everyone here knows me by now...

Anyways...
LFT, leave your comments below.

Vanilla Love
July 16th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Really cool/friendly guy, also a very underrated sniper. Can definitely hang in plat.

Xenith
July 16th, 2015, 11:51 AM
He's definitely plat. He's underrated and never got a chance, and probably one of the few players in this league that can get along with pretty much anybody.

ScruffMcGruff
July 16th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Miggy should have been in plat a few seasons ago if you're skeptical at least give him a tryout he will not disappoint

skyvizer
July 16th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Shoutout for my main niggy. This guy shoots head like nobody's business. You want someone dead, they're dead. Knows how to dick around and have fun (you should hear some of his stories), but when it's match time, he's got his eyes on the prize and won't give up. Dude's body is made up of surprising and great plays, I swear. Give him a shot.

Godphase3
July 16th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Friendly guy, hard worker, great comms and input to team discussion. Clicks heads like a boss. Cutting edge anti hack crusader. Who wouldn't want him on their team.

The Ol Irish Pub
July 16th, 2015, 05:05 PM
One of the best FA's out there.

Chicobo329
July 16th, 2015, 10:27 PM
A very upstanding member of the community, is more than worthy for Plat and I feel like he's been glossed over too much these past few seasons. He also does a lot of amazing things on the side that benefit the community as a whole, such as the FLAN event, his anti-cheating investigations, and his pretty nifty plugin for servers.

Rogue201
July 16th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Miggy is an amazing Sniper, and he's super consistent. He knows how to play with the combo and how to play alone, and he's really smart with changing up his playstyle in games. He can hit shots like a madman and is more than plat material. Also one of the funniest gamers in UGC, and an awesome guy.

Bagel
July 17th, 2015, 12:29 AM
Give this man a shot. Will do well in plat

Also has unusual sniper rifle so he adds cool things to your team

Dr. Alto H. Clef
July 17th, 2015, 12:46 AM
FLan legend himself. Miggy's a frustrating sniper to play against, because regardless of who he's sniping against, he always finds a way to impact the game. Be it through playing aggressively or being cheeky with the (now departed) sydney, he always manages to support his team even if he's losing the SvS. That being said, he's a pretty formidable longshoot man to snipe against as well, so I could definitely see him thriving on a low-mid plat team.

get him out of low gold ffs

Nicksaerian
July 17th, 2015, 12:42 PM
I became friends with Miggy on September 24, 2012. I'm also an oldfag having the 74,989th steam account ever made and I've been playing FPS'ers long before then. We started playing competitive in Season 8 when the old Decent Teammates crew came together in Iron. Even then I could tell this migeto kid had talent. As the Seasons progressed so did his individual skill, ability to play with and as a team, as well as his participation and responsibility in team leadership roles. I can count on my hands, over the near 3 years I've been playing with him competitively and in pubs, the number of times I haven't been impressed by his performance. His personality is also one which brings energy to a team. His gutter sense of humor has provided years of laughter for those who know him. Concurrently, when the time comes to put on his game face he's all business. The combination of his individual skill, team skill, ability to communicate, mid-20s age (to provide maturity), longevity in competitive participation, participation in the community as a whole, and his excellent personality make him an ideal candidate. I whole heartedly recommend and endorse him for any team looking for a sniper; not just as a friend, but even speaking objectively and unbiased as a fellow competitive player observer. There are few I know of whom I can truly and honestly say this about.

tl;dr - pick this faget up

Brandyyyn
July 17th, 2015, 11:28 PM
Big personality and one of the more creative snipers in gold in terms of finding weird angles to snipe from. Also has a knack for big picks at crucial times. I think he could hold his own on a decent plat team.

Neon Charmander
July 18th, 2015, 05:38 PM
One of the nicest and most helpful people I've encountered, solid sniper from what I remember

crit happens
July 18th, 2015, 07:20 PM
Solid sniper worth a tryout, can get along with pretty much anyone.

Frost
July 19th, 2015, 10:44 PM
Very nice and pretty solid sniper.

√úbermensch
July 20th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Miggy is a bro and definitely a great sniper.

g..
July 21st, 2015, 12:22 PM
Very nice guy with very nice machina bodyshots

Jokey Joe
July 27th, 2015, 05:11 PM
Will destroy any sniper in-game, except for the ones that he gets banned for cheating.

ae.Purge
July 27th, 2015, 08:01 PM
Good guy. Good sniper. Best calls NA.
Fun to have in mumble as well. Give this man a good home.

cinder
July 28th, 2015, 03:18 PM
kakarot...

kakarot or as he calls himself, miggy, is quite literally the definition of chill. he's also an amazing sniper that seems to go under the radar, i would seriously recommend him if you're looking for a great sniper, and with his personality, it only makes him more valuable to take.

miggy
July 30th, 2015, 09:14 AM
Bump, and slightly edited the original post.

miggy
August 6th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Bump
/10char

miggy
August 19th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Senpai please notice me