PDA

View Full Version : Yipyapper LFT S17

Yipyapper
July 8th, 2015, 11:54 AM
I figured I'd put out an lft thread--by September I'll be back in school with reliable internet and a slightly better setup, so I'd be willing to play for a team that wants to try semi-seriously (take note that I will be playing ESEA which will take up some time).

EDIT: Changed my mind. I'll either play demo, heavy or engineer in gold or plat, and will only consider other classes or those three classes in silver or another CATGIRL gold team if I really like the team. I'm confident I can play somewhere in gold for heavy and demo, and mid plat for engineer, and honestly that's where I think I would feel most comfortable. I've been improving at an exponential rate, and I still think I have a ton of potential to advance and become a top player for HL and a higher level player for ESEA--but I need to keep playing to do that.

I'm a pretty nice guy, all things considered. Past two seasons I played on ban paals and buffalo in gold and plat respectively, as well as a couple of weeks with PINGPONG for playoffs and such. I'm not opposed to playing on meme teams. I AM NOT A MEME THOUGH

Add me!

PS I'll play csgo or any other game with the team

Xenith
July 8th, 2015, 11:59 AM
He's a cool dude and a good engie. Got a chance to main in Gold in S15 and ended up holding his own weight.

June
July 8th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Aaron from Guelph, Ontario is a solid player although idk about this not being a meme business.

BasedMagikarp
July 8th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Did you know that he is a real life catgirl? It's CRAZY.

Edit: Solid TF2 player, he's actually really good at Demo despite being a Engy main.

Spades Slick
July 8th, 2015, 04:02 PM
I AM NOT A MEME THOUGH
It's not ethical to lie on your LFT thread, Yipyapper.
Regardless of how many times he got slammed on in the form of hilarious UGC memes, it doesn't deter him from being a really good TF2 player. Definitely a Plat engineer, and he can pick up any other class if he chooses to play it.
Pretty nice guy, as long as you keep the memes on the down low. He likes to be opinionated, but that's not a bad thing. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Plat next season.
Solid candidate for any team that wants +1 canadian; bonus points if you enjoy literature, scotch, and music, often done all at the same time.

Heisen
July 8th, 2015, 06:27 PM
n
o
t

g
o

o
d

Waaater`
July 8th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Who is this MYSTERIOUS and HANDSOME young FURRY, you ask?

Why, it's none other than YIPYAPPER, the LIVING MEME! The REASON WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS, because our TEAM got BAD after he LEFT... tbh Orgamaster didn't have anyone left to carry him.
This real-life catgirl, who is also a furry is also the BEST ENGI IN GOLD, will be a strong pickup for any team, gold or plat. I guarantee it.

Some things to note about yipYAPPER, though:
- He INSISTS that you recognize his demoman prowess almost daily
- Although the soft, delicate nuances of his gentle voice and the delightfully erotic sounds of his tongue against the roof of his mouth would make him PERFECT for ASMR, Yipyapper refuses to have anything to do with it. Wasted talent is no talent at all.. smh
- He is a skilled programmer in Java, although he also has a strong degree of competence with C++.

Meta Gamma
July 8th, 2015, 06:32 PM
+very dreamy
+good at engineer and demo
-very easily triggered

Yipyapper
July 8th, 2015, 06:50 PM
this thread was a mistake :V

joejoe347
July 8th, 2015, 07:29 PM
came into mtn mumble drunk once, didn't remember it the next day, 69/10 engineer.

Waaater`
July 8th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Yipyapper: weeaboo scum getting my arch nemesis spades to ring engineer
Yipyapper: drunk and on my phone stupid weeaboo
wt-: its okay yip
wt-: i still love you just the way you are
Yipyapper: dumb dumb weeaboo catgirl furry brony kid
wt-: which is to say, a catgirl
Yipyapper: mcfag anime pokekid loser man

Metawe
July 8th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Mains engineer. He's also passionate about literature, scotch and music—often done all at the same time.
Only good at engineer, I would not recommend him on any other class.

Invader
July 8th, 2015, 09:47 PM
good engine + cool duder

Pro Skeez
July 8th, 2015, 09:47 PM
I Miss The YipYapper : (

Jacksterbaiter
July 9th, 2015, 12:30 PM
yipyapper is a engie

and a meme

I'll kill u YipYapper

Triton
July 9th, 2015, 11:07 PM
hes mah boy

Dr. Alto H. Clef
July 10th, 2015, 03:39 AM
drunk snapchat legend

smobo
July 10th, 2015, 10:23 AM
I haven't seen anyone yap as many yips as him since the war. One of the best yappers in the league.

Brandyyyn
July 10th, 2015, 08:12 PM
The YipYapper is almost as fun to play with as he is to kill. He's obviously capable of playing engy in plat. I'm not allowed to talk about any other class because he doesn't play them, he's been an engy main since he installed TF2 and will be an engy main until the stars fall from the sky.

Metawe
July 12th, 2015, 11:24 PM
20:22 - Yipyapper: Hey! :3 I'm an engineer main :3 :3 don't touch my minis or you'll get shot by my shotty! >:3

Argo
July 21st, 2015, 11:44 AM
yipyapper is the man. excellent teammate and an awesome dude. he will always tell you who the random players are on the team you're playing. true digga. make sure you only consider him on engineer, his true main.

hungry
July 21st, 2015, 01:17 PM
Good guy yipyapper successfully completed his 4 week course in platinum engineering with no problems. It would be very unreasonable not to consider yipyapper if you're a low-mid plat team looking for an engineer. ENGIE MAIN

Chicobo329
July 21st, 2015, 03:25 PM
Although you'd want him at his best at Engineer, he's not that bad of a Demo for at least mid-Gold from the few times I saw him play. Lovely forum contributor and overall good at both offensive and defensive situations as Engineer.

Übermensch
July 23rd, 2015, 11:17 PM
Yipyapper, yiPyaPpER, YIPyapPEr..... yipyapper

Prez Material
August 4th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Pros: Good Engie, very experienced player

Cons: Yipyapper? More like RIPyapper amirite?

Yipyapper
August 7th, 2015, 02:40 AM
No offers pls, I found a team