PDA

View Full Version : Tralfamadore LFT Pyro Backup (maybe)

Tralfamadore
June 14th, 2015, 09:32 AM
Hey guys, I said I would come back, and well, I have done it. I play the flame-man/woman. I used to be pretty good at it like a year ago. I quit due to the stress of real life work, school, and the fact that the team(s) I started usually turned toxic or fell apart which caused me to burn out on the game. That being said, over the course of this year, I have learned that I am not only cursed to be a magnet for cars, I am cursed to be a shit leader. So first off, I should mention that I am looking for a backup position for this season. I probably could play main, but I don't feel confident enough in my abilities again to try that just yet.

My experience is as follows:
Season 11 NA Gold - Stag Party - Main Pyro
Season 13 NA Silver - blast - Main Pyro
Season 14 NA Platinum - The Pyongyang Pyonggang - Originally Main pyro, put on backup due to me quitting game due to stress

So as you can see, I have the experience to backup for most divisions. The highest I would honestly want right now is gold. A year ago I was good enough to maybe( and I do mean maybe) be on a mid plat team, but a year of not playing has dulled my senses I suppose.

That being said, I felt that I left the community on a shitty note. I was facing a lot of stress for the last 6 months or so of my previous TF2 career. I feel as though that stress caused me to be kind of a pompous cunt the last few months especially. So, if I ever took any of my stress and turned it against you, I am deeply sorry. I have gotten help to manage my stress, and I feel that now is a good time for me to try and get back into the community. However, this is why I put maybe in the title. I feel pretty shit about some of the things I've done/said to people in the community, so the maybe is there just for the offchance that no one wants me. I would not be offended if that were the case honestly. While this may sound like some melodramatic drivel, trust me when I say that I am being very sincere about this.

I guess what I'm saying by this is please don't judge me for the way I acted during this time. I know that I can't really ask that of anyone. I especially can't ask that from several people that I mistreated during this time. I'm not asking for forgiveness, but I am asking for another chance to prove that I'm not just another asshole.

I'm in the middle of acquiring a new mouse, so it might be at least a week before I'll be able to play again. It's not that my mouse is broken(completely); it's just that the right mouse button finally wore out on me. If I remember correctly, that's the most important button for pyro right?

Well, if any of you are interested add me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/tralfamadore .

√úbermensch
June 14th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Tralfamador is a baller on the court and in game. Supreme Leader would say he is the best pyro for any mission.

Seven
June 14th, 2015, 02:20 PM
He was indeed very good when he played around a year ago. Also was the first pyro I ever had a real scrim against.

Tralfamadore
June 14th, 2015, 05:35 PM
Thanks guys!
I should mention that I'm very adaptive as pyro.
I started out as a dm oriented pyro player, but these days, I can play using any style .
If you need a pyro up your butt to watch for spies, I'm your guy.
If you need a pyro to get a few extra frags during a push than I'm definitely your guy.
If you need a pyro to push out damage, then I'll be more than happy to do so.
I guess I'm saying that I can change how I play depending on the team and the map we are playing at the time.

Though honestly, if you want a pyro player who will only spy check, than I am not your guy. Of course, finding the spy is part of the pyro's job, but I find that limiting the class to just that one role to be boring and counterproductive.

So, if any of this sounds like something you would like out of your pyro player, then feel free to add me and steam, and we shall discuss these things.

Arzt. Hispanian
June 15th, 2015, 07:30 PM
451 master race!

Tralfamadore
June 20th, 2015, 04:55 PM
No longer looking, thanks everyone!

feint
June 20th, 2015, 05:25 PM
don't even care if he's not looking anymore dudes awesome

Tralfamadore
July 28th, 2015, 10:28 AM
Bumping for S17
Looking for starter position on pyro.
Add me to discuss.

miggy
July 28th, 2015, 04:53 PM
Tralf for pres

June
July 29th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Tralf gave me tips back in silver. Pretty solid Pyro when his team let's him walk forward and get kills

Tralfamadore
August 6th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Finally got around to getting a mouse that isn't a potato, so I figured this would be a good time for a bump.

Tralfamadore
August 19th, 2015, 02:09 PM
Time for the bump
Looking for a gold starter position on pyro.
Add me for tryouts or whatever it is you guys do now.

Triton
August 19th, 2015, 02:39 PM
even if hes only 50% as good as he was before, he will probably still be a top pyro in gold.

Teapot
August 20th, 2015, 10:29 PM
He has a neat looking picture. NEver played against him though

Tralfamadore
August 22nd, 2015, 07:15 PM
It's an alien species that Kurt Vonnegut created. If you're a reader and like science fiction, you should check him out.

Tralfamadore
August 28th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Weekly bumperino

Arzt. Hispanian
August 28th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Still has amazing pyro dm prob will the best pyro if he mains in gold

Tralfamadore
August 30th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Still has amazing pyro dm prob will the best pyro if he mains in gold

I don't know about all that, but I am getting back to my old skill level pretty fast. Thanks though (:

Tralfamadore
September 25th, 2015, 09:58 PM
Haven't bumped in a while, so bumpity bump