PDA

View Full Version : Starting out Scout.Iron

Ms.Auto
January 23rd, 2013, 11:16 PM
Im new to UGC,Not much experience besides playing with my friend who play comp. I usually play scout,I don't mind being a sub scout or medic.. I believe myself to be an above average scout I have about 900 hours into tf2,1000 more (I got a new computer)..And I don't don't really play any other classes besides sniper,I do not have a mic.. Above all I like to believe im an above average team player :o

Arcane
January 24th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Haven't played with her much, but she seems like a genuinely nice and fun person to be around. Give her a shot.

Mike
January 24th, 2013, 04:52 PM
You may want to get a mic, communication is key to winning.

Arcane
January 24th, 2013, 05:06 PM
You may want to get a mic, communication is key to winning.

Thanks for bringing that up. While I can't speak for her, she might just be interested in a more casual team and not necessarily winning. Would having a mic be helpful? Yes, but it probably isn't required for all teams/players starting out and looking to have a good time. Get one if you can, but I wouldn't call it an absolute 100% necessity. Just my two cents.

What I would suggest is linking your steam profile on your original post. That way people can contact you more easily. Good luck on your search.