PDA

View Full Version : Warpy - Demo

Warpy
May 23rd, 2015, 06:21 PM
Looking to play/possibly backup demo for a silver/gold/plat team

I just started playing tf2 again a few months ago after not playing for a few years. So I basically know nothing in the ways of "tf2 meta" and haven't followed competitive at all.

I would need a team willing to teach me their way of playing each map.

I basically just want to play with people who are serious enough to deconstruct scrims/matches but at the same time can step back from it all to laugh at the stupid shit that happens during the game.

~my tf2 experience~

ESEA open/invite s3/s4/s5
twl
cevo o/p
UGC S1 platinum 6s champ?

There are probably other 6s things tournies/leagues that I can't really remember from back in the day.

My highlander experience comes from hosting highlander pugs before ugc was a league?, messing around in lobbies, being a backup for a few seasons on a friend's ugc hl team-- where I only played a few matches and never scrimmed.

ruelel
May 23rd, 2015, 07:22 PM
would do well in silver

Karl
May 23rd, 2015, 07:27 PM
if a team picks him up and lets him get used to playing hl in a team setting again he should be fine jumping into gold

Teapot
May 23rd, 2015, 07:34 PM
Warpy is tf2center king right now. Capable of gold demo especially with the current lack of demos.

tha glockness monster
May 25th, 2015, 02:41 PM
was a member of the best highlander team of all time, TEAM ROOMBA

Triton
May 26th, 2015, 08:44 PM
hes a god of centers

Warpy
November 17th, 2015, 12:33 AM
Thanks for all the kind words :)

I am LFT bumpin for soldier/demo

games0124
November 17th, 2015, 12:57 AM
god tier demo shitting on everyone everytime he plays demo in lobbies

http://logs.tf/1115135

Benjy52
December 1st, 2015, 04:25 AM
I've played with this guy on so many tf2center lobbies. He's really good and definitely knows what he's doing. Definitely gold capable in my eyes.