PDA

View Full Version : heisen lft plat/gold

Heisen
May 14th, 2015, 10:59 PM
i was not allowed to offclass in silver with my friends because of the new division change rules so it looks like im playing the class again.

spy class

not that many teams looking for spies but im the real deal make the cuts gamers

exp

s13 silver skillustrated allstar
s14 gold MTA allstar
s15 gold pafb (rip)

i would prefer to start on a plat team but tbh it doesn't look like that's happening because of how restricted plat is :/

i have a couple teams in mind that i might just medal ride if it comes down to that, but gold teams i will only play with you if you're actually good enough to place kinda gets boring being on mediocre teams :/

i'd backup in plat so you can try me out for that, not quite sure what my work schedule will be this summer so keep that in mind when considering me i guess

looking forward to the circlejerking below for the xth consecutive season

add me by clicking on the steam icon under the puffle

zaba
May 14th, 2015, 11:28 PM
heisen is really good at spy. theres a reason he was the gold allstar in s14 and silver allstar in s13. Plus he will improve a lot over the season as he does before. you should definitely at try him out, he deserves a good team that can play at his skill level.

Xenith
May 14th, 2015, 11:37 PM
HE'S GOOD

Besides the memes, he knows how to play this class. There's isn't much more to say. If you know who heisen is, you know how good he is already.

Brandyyyn
May 15th, 2015, 04:40 AM
Belongs in plat, will slay in gold.

Jacksterbaiter
May 15th, 2015, 09:07 AM
very good gamer likes spy class (not heavy)

cinder
May 15th, 2015, 11:34 AM
i was not allowed to offclass in silver with my friends because of the new division change rules so it looks like im playing the class again.

spy class

not that many teams looking for spies but im the real deal make the cuts gamers

exp

s13 silver skillustrated allstar
s14 gold MTA allstar
s15 gold pafb (rip)

i would prefer to start on a plat team but tbh it doesn't look like that's happening because of how restricted plat is :/

i have a couple teams in mind that i might just medal ride if it comes down to that, but gold teams i will only play with you if you're actually good enough to place kinda gets boring being on mediocre teams :/

i'd backup in plat so you can try me out for that, not quite sure what my work schedule will be this summer so keep that in mind when considering me i guess

looking forward to the circlejerking below for the xth consecutive season

add me by clicking on the steam icon under the puffle

heisen ur our shpee now

Jokey Joe
May 15th, 2015, 12:38 PM
heisen ur our shpee now

you're cutting me for this bitch?????

He willingly played on a team with spades, can't expect much better than low tier silver sandbagging garbage.

1064 that being said pick him up before he goes into the IFA closet.

Spades Slick
May 15th, 2015, 12:55 PM
He willingly played on a team with spades, can't expect much better than low tier silver sandbagging garbage.

=(
There isn't any reason Heisen shouldn't be on a placing Gold team or a competent Platinum team.
He’s proved to be skilled enough and consistent enough to play in the upper half of Gold for two seasons now; his aim, general positioning, and comms are top-notch and he’ll do anything you need him to do with mostly no problems.
His memes are also far superior than most of Gold and Platinum. You’d be dumb not to pick him up.
Bring him a h e a v y and he's yours forever.

joeflacco
May 15th, 2015, 01:00 PM
he p good
/

Vryktion
May 15th, 2015, 11:43 PM
i hate u forever