PDA

View Full Version : BondooK LFT Pyro/Medic Plat/Gold, Soldier Silver

bondook
January 20th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Thanks for all the interest, and for all the good Gold/Platinum offers. I decided to stick with medic in platinum with GA.

Hey All:

I am looking for a new team for the upcoming season. I'd love to get back to playing pyro (a few past seasons in platinum), whilst I have been playing medic in platinum for the last few seasons. I also wouldn't mind giving Soldier or another class a go in Silver. Besides UGC experience, I also play on PUG NAHL quite a bit.

While I would like to start, and considering how late I am putting this out, I am fine with backup on a platinum/gold team.

I am east coast and can play typically any time after 8pm est. I am a 21+ gamer, like to have fun and like to win too, willing to help and willing to learn.

Feel free to add me.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974638680

NYPD
January 21st, 2013, 10:33 AM
Bandook was one of the top tier pyros before he switched to med.
A+ pickup for any Plat/Gold team

vanilla
January 22nd, 2013, 11:52 AM
Definitely platinum worthy pyro, don't pass him up if your team needs one. Also a solid soldier and medic.

Sylon[DMS]
January 23rd, 2013, 10:30 PM
Bondook is a beast top-tier Pyro in great need of a top team to show his talent. He's ultra reliable and will be at every scrim/match.

LitoJ
January 24th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Get him on a team so I can fight him Pyro v Pyro once more.
Definitely plat worthy.

huynhy
January 24th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Medic gamesense on a pyro is too good. Pickhimup.

vela
January 24th, 2013, 10:41 PM
I love watching this guy play on the VODs his team played in. Definitely an awesome pick.

Saint Matthew
January 25th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Add me. We're looking for a med at the moment for Blue steel if you are interested.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/saintmatthew/

Spartacus
January 25th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I'm from Saint Matthew's team- I added you, I know you're looking for a higher-level team, but I was hoping we could still talk it over for perhaps a temporary position while you look for a higher-level team.