PDA

View Full Version : Mawman LFT Steel/Silver/Gold/Whatever

Mawman
April 21st, 2015, 06:34 PM
S15 Steel 1st place playoffs starter Engie

Ill get right down to the nitt and gritt of things

Frequently Asked(nonverbalised and most likely nonasked questions) questions:

Q)Why is such a Elligible bachelor of an Engineer main Lft?

A)Well i have two options. Either sub next season with GWMI and ride therooster like the guy in the back of the rollercoaster, or try to prove that im a good engineer via playing on another team.

Q)Why are you being benched?
A)Getting replaced by a plat engie, but i cant blame them. I would do the same if i had a plat family member let alone a brother.

Q)Why are you a god?
A)Someone has to do it.

Hours:

Ton of hours, nearly 3500 at last check. Dont let that scare you tho most of that was back when idling was still a thing.
As per stat records, i reset them frequently.

Experience:

S14 - S15 - GWMI (steel) - Starter Engie
S15 Steel 1st place playoffs

Important stuff to know:

-> Im a "douche", "jerkface", "meanie bo beanie" ect. ect. , if im not happy ill voice my opinion. This causes me to offend alot of people, and i rage like alot of engie mains tend to do. <-

Tons of availability.

Only 2 seasons of experience. Only started to help an irl friend with his HL Open team last summer now here i am

What I'm looking for:

Someplace to spend hours of time hitting a sentry with a wrench , albiet without too much drama. I like to manufacture my own drama.
More importantly somewhere i can improve and grow

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mawman/ - Add me here or post below

Great American
April 21st, 2015, 07:37 PM
mawman is dumb and doesn't even know what season he won steel in.

great engineer, definitely an OK guy once u get to know him. If ur easily offended he is definitely not for u tho

Pearl
April 22nd, 2015, 04:17 PM
A very good gold level engie with level 3, could work on shotgun dm but is good enough to be high-mid silver with shotgun. Knows what he is doing, decent coms and shit but like he said he could be an ass half the time but the other times he is pretty cool and really likes to win. but I cant stress this enough he is CANCER!

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1