PDA

View Full Version : raisin lft med

Raisin
April 21st, 2015, 01:56 PM
found a team

cme
April 21st, 2015, 02:51 PM
Great potential for a player, very consistent in his gameplay, good at dealing with team members, really fun to talk to in mumble.
Get him on a good team and he will do great things in tf2.

ATWAS
April 21st, 2015, 03:08 PM
Will do just about anything to improve, and help his teammates improve as well.

Good to have in mumble, super chill dude, doesn't clutter comms or yell, and is the opposite of cancer.

He'll take care of your flank as well as the combo, and he really trusts teammates once they've earned it.

Super solid knowledge of game mechanics, 10/10 crossbow aim, and has some really really slick surfs and ubers.

Pick him up.

Jenkins
April 21st, 2015, 03:50 PM
One of the absolute nicest people I have ever met playing this game, and he's an amazing medic as well.

He's probably one of the best medics I've ever had the privilege of playing with as well.

He's constantly doing things to better himself, and has an obvious drive to improve his gameplay.

Honestly I don't know why he hasn't moved up yet before this point, and if you're planning on playing in ESEA or anything, I'd highly recommend him. Get him before he's gone!

Pops
April 21st, 2015, 04:27 PM
Raisin is a pretty good pal of mine and it would surprise me if anyone had anything negative to say about him at all. He deserves at least a mid gold team and will continue to move up whether you pick him up or not, so I suggest you do. He will consistently attempt to improve his mechanics and game sense without having to be asked or prodded to do so. He is vastly capable of dealing with problem players as I know from first hand experience beside him. He can take the role of talking when need be or being quiet and doing his job. Not only is he an all around good med but a good fella as well.

Deserves to be picked up quickly.

vari
April 21st, 2015, 08:12 PM
Probably the coolest thing about raisin besides his amazing game sense is probably that he's such a good person. He's probably one of the least toxic and laid back people I've ever met, so if you're a team that's concerned with toxicity this is your guy. Besides him being an all around amazing person, raisin as I stated has amazing game sense and just in general really is a great medic and probably deserves to be moved up to a higher division, so if you need pretty much just a solid medic in every category from at least my experiences with him, this is your dude.

Supreme Eagle
April 21st, 2015, 09:42 PM
all of the above + he actually enjoys playing med and wants to improve
he'll be something special in the future