PDA

View Full Version : dash - engineer - silver

dash
April 7th, 2015, 04:00 AM
hey i'm dash

i've got 100+ hours and 3 seasons of highlander engie under my belt.

i'm an aggressive engineer in terms of sentry placements and style - i'm always doing damage when i can, i'm always building my buildings up for my team, i'm always trying to find new ways to keep our team winning. basically i'm very irritating to play against lol.

i play to get better and i will adapt to my team's style, but i feel secure in my skills at a strong silver level overall.

looking for non-toxic environments and mature teammates who give a shit and want to have fun. EST but i'm available pretty much all the time.
add me (http://steamcommunity.com/id/dashdashrevolution/) if you want to talk

Great American
April 7th, 2015, 06:58 AM
played her a few times this season, she has really good dm and eventually i just stopped trying to 1v1 her lol
i never pay attention to level 3 management and stuff tho but her mini game is great

Spades Slick
April 7th, 2015, 07:49 AM
I have never seen her play Engineer, but I have played with and talked to her on occasion before, and I believe she deserves the mature team she asks for.
Really nice, and cool to be around.
A+ Spades approved
Pick her up

smobo
April 7th, 2015, 02:13 PM
I've seen her talking with Platinum engineers about improving, which shows that she'll definitely know what she's doing. Besides that, she's a cool person and quite talented with Source Filmmaker.