PDA

View Full Version : Lft Med Upcoming Season

LevelNiche
March 20th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Idk, I played Pocket for a season in silver 6s after a bunch of seasons of Medic and it just wasn't the same having our pushes fail because our Med didn't know how to take in Scouts.

Started in steel 6s and then scrimmed silver then joined silver then scrimmed open then disbanded and something something 113 ping div 6 and it was just a big mess. I am confident with my experience however, even before opening tf2 for the first time years ago I had watched tons of 6s POVs of every class for a few months leading up to that.

I can call pretty much everything but would prefer if Pocket/Demo at least called damage and focus targets and whatnot. If your flank doesn't rotate for heals until the last second before the other team pushes/we push and then all die and complain then I will probably block each and everyone of you. Tired of healing players who belong in iron but for some reason think they can play at a higher level.

Hit me up, I've got around 550 hours on Med, most of which have been spent in a competitive setting.

Ty ty

EST btw, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042021623/