PDA

View Full Version : hungry lft silver engineer/sniper/scout/heavy/not demo S16

hungry
March 15th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Hey there, I'm taking a break from leading '92 Dream Team and looking for a team next season to play a hitscan class. I'd like to shoot things with bullets and have some fun.

My relevant HL experience:
ETF2L Div 5B S1 - Ducksoup Gaming - Demoman (1st place, Div champions!)
UGC Silver S10 - 360 Flareshot - AllClass Backup/Guidance
UGC Silver S11 - Blast Resistant Shoes - AllClass Backup
UGC Silver S12 - '92 Dream Team - Sniper/Demoman/Leader (4th place)
UGC Gold S13 - Murphy and Ya Bois - Heavy Backup (10th)
UGC Gold S14 - '92 Dream Team - Demoman/Leader (1st place)
UGC Platinum S15 - '92 Dream Team - All Class (Even Medic!) Backup/Leader

Anyways, I'm a chill guy, I enjoy playing with people who can have some fun and not cry/rage when things aren't going the way they want it to. I am looking for a silver team because I don't feel like I'm good enough to play beyond low-mid gold on most of these classes atm, with my only experience on most of them being in pugs/lobbies (though I have played heavy and engie in gold/plat scrims). I'd maybe consider gold, but it'd really have to be with a team that wants to just goof off.

Engie/Sniper are my first choices, but I'd be willing to play heavy/pyro/scout under various circumstances. Also, I'd like the team to have a soldier spot open, as my friend Skye would like to come play in silver too!

If interested, please write a comment on my steam page as my friends list is full. I'll get around to buying more trading cards to level up soon! Talk to me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ebbNflowLE/

Hope to talk to some of you soon! :)

Jacksterbaiter
March 15th, 2015, 05:38 PM
cool gamer that can probably destroy silver

ScruffMcGruff
March 15th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Cool guy really chill to hangout with and lobby. Oh and he carries in lobbies so he should carry in silver and Skye hacks on soldier so pick them both up.

Seven
March 15th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Really nice guy who can play a lot of classes.

Tiptoes
March 15th, 2015, 07:03 PM
chill dude and a great gamer, would be silly of you not to pick him up

ultim8batman
March 15th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Hungry is the man. He's got great aim, stellar gamesense and is one of the nicest people UGC has to offer. If you don't pick him up you're a silly goose.

Chicobo329
March 15th, 2015, 11:08 PM
This guy is great to play with and I regard him as a confidant who gives some great advice. Regardless of whatever position he's going to play for, you'll also be getting his experience and insight into the game that he can offer; so pick him up not just for the skill, but also the smarts.

Brandyyyn
March 15th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Hungry is my favorite lobby flank partner, pick him up on engy and watch him top damage in silver. Also super chill gamer who brings positive vibes with him.