PDA

View Full Version : Uber LFT S16 Gold/Plat - Pyro

Übermensch
March 3rd, 2015, 12:22 AM
http://www.ugcleague.com/players_page_details.cfm?player_id=765611980063475 59
for experience.

I'm posting this mainly to keep my options open at the end of the season. I'm tired of benching, would really rather main. Want a team with a good outlook, not expect to roll everyone, and remain loyal to its players. No sub offers (unless plat.) Gold Preferred.

Also wouldn't mind playing Medic or Heavy if a team is desperate.

Slight Edit:
Nice Comments from my last thread.
http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?28797-Uber-LFT-Gold-S15-Pyro

Jetz_
March 3rd, 2015, 01:08 AM
The best, the greatest, pick em up

Arzt. Hispanian
March 3rd, 2015, 01:15 AM
I don't really know you or ever played against you, but All I know is you got benched in gold. What makes you think you can start in plat ?

Seven
March 3rd, 2015, 02:45 AM
I don't really know you or ever played against you, but All I know is you got benched in gold. What makes you think you can start in plat ?
He ironically outfragged the person he was benched for in his match earlier.

Pro Skeez
March 3rd, 2015, 02:52 AM
True nigga,

Really good pyro from what I can tell; mid/high gold at the absolute bare minimum.

Arzt. Hispanian
March 3rd, 2015, 03:04 AM
He ironically outfragged the person he was benched for in his match earlier.

saw the logs you mention and it still didn't impress me he did a lot less dmg got slightly more heals manage to get more dmg to him done for only few more kills now if you add assists to the mix zuchima gets only 1 more in total but his spread is much better showing me he didn't out performed zuchima at all.

Spades Slick
March 3rd, 2015, 06:22 AM
Arzt just shut up
From playing with Uber, I felt like he did great for where we were (mid-high Gold). The only time when I thought in my mind "God dammit, Uber!" was when the spy got a key pick, but when I think about it, the other 9 out of 10 times, Uber shut him down.
His DM is really good and his uber denial is just the same.
He's also a really cool guy to talk to, definitely a good addition to anyone's friends list.
Really consider him for any type of team that falls under his wants.
Good luck man.

ultim8batman
March 3rd, 2015, 07:22 AM
Did very well in our match last night considering he was ringing for the first time ever with us. I remember playing him on upward week and he consistently shut me down when I would go for saps. He seems to recognize the important things that require attention rather than playing a certain way all game. Either way, definitely worth looking into. Good luck and thanks!

Xenith
March 3rd, 2015, 10:58 AM
Arzt, as much as I love you, I also have to dis-agree with you. Uber is a good pyro. His play-style is also different from some other pyros.

Pick him up. He's an excellent pyro.

Übermensch
March 3rd, 2015, 11:03 AM
saw the logs you mention and it still didn't impress me he did a lot less dmg got slightly more heals manage to get more dmg to him done for only few more kills now if you add assists to the mix zuchima gets only 1 more in total but his spread is much better showing me he didn't out performed zuchima at all.

Thankfully I'm not trying to impress you. Logs don't mean anything and considering it's the first time I've gotten to play pyro for a team since Week 2 without ANY warmup, I think I did fairly well. You're welcome to disagree all you like. My mention of starting in Plat implied maybe very low platinum. I don't have the moxxi or the stuff to start on the highest of platinum teams but with time, I could. I appreciate your input but if you aren't going to say anything nice or constructive, please see yourself out of my thread.

Arzt. Hispanian
March 3rd, 2015, 02:30 PM
Thankfully I'm not trying to impress you. Logs don't mean anything and considering it's the first time I've gotten to play pyro for a team since Week 2 without ANY warmup, I think I did fairly well. You're welcome to disagree all you like. My mention of starting in Plat implied maybe very low platinum. I don't have the moxxi or the stuff to start on the highest of platinum teams but with time, I could. I appreciate your input but if you aren't going to say anything nice or constructive, please see yourself out of my thread.

I thought my post where pretty constructive nothing condescending. The first sentence I wrote was "I never played against you" my input comes from an unbiased perspective from all the logs I have seen of you playing this season and last season. Nothing to get defensive if my input means nothing.

Übermensch
March 3rd, 2015, 02:49 PM

This isn't necessarily condescending, but I believe you're questioning my trust in my own ability based on a story you have very little information about. This is neither constructive or helpful. I have trust in myself to play pyro mostly at a gold level, but would not turn down an offer to go platinum. Take it as you will, your input is as valuable as any others but you're expressing an unbiased opinion.

I can argue all day about my playstyle but as given earlier, I haven't played much pyro since week 2. I did fairly well. By no stretch of the imagination could I ever say "omg guys I am best pyro !1!11" My performance is where it should be for the level I want to play, and the only thing that can happen is improvement. The only input I value from you or anyone is what I could do better. Questioning my reason behind thinking I can play in Platinum is neither constructive or useful to me.

If you'd like further information on what happened when I got benched please add me on Steam and we can discuss it out of public view.

EDIT: And another good question would be what if I hadn't included Platinum in this thread? I'm not good enough for higher levels of platinum, that's obvious. But where do you feel I stand as a player solely based on what you already know?

Arzt. Hispanian
March 3rd, 2015, 03:26 PM
But where do you feel I stand as a player solely based on what you already know?

I think having a full season in gold and see from there, to be completely honest but that's just me, take it with a grain salt I guess.

DrCactus
March 3rd, 2015, 03:50 PM
Plat might be a stretch but hes a for sure high gold pyro. Gl bud

Neon Charmander
March 3rd, 2015, 04:04 PM
Uber is a cool dude and a solid pyro

Probably not plat but I'm not really an expert on pyros

Toad
March 3rd, 2015, 04:27 PM
Uber is like the coolest dude on the planet, and he'll give you everything you want and more in a pyro. But please stay away from him, he's mine boys <3

Frost
March 3rd, 2015, 09:58 PM
I only talked to uber for a few times and he is pretty chill and nice. I've seen him play more and he is definitely really good as pyro.

Triton
March 5th, 2015, 10:27 PM
hes a good pyro

Übermensch
March 9th, 2015, 01:18 PM
The forums are not kill! Bump!

/10bump

Yipyapper
March 9th, 2015, 01:37 PM
a true digga

cinder
March 12th, 2015, 02:42 AM
really nice, wants to learn more than he already knows since he's already pretty fuckin' good.

would highly recommend for high gold. awesome person, awesome pyro.

Übermensch
March 12th, 2015, 10:40 PM
Current plans are to stay with 'dk, I'll revive this thread if they die at the end of the season.

Übermensch
March 28th, 2015, 08:21 PM
'dk is pretty likely to die, SO THE HUNT RESUMES!
BUMP!

Drake
March 30th, 2015, 03:32 AM
Medic'd in the combo with him for the first half of the season. In reference to posts made earlier on, Uber has a different playstyle than many pyros in gold this season. He tends to hold down the fort by constantly spychecking, reflecting and playing around/with people who need support, rather than pressuring aggressively for damage/frags (though he can do so if necessary). In my mind, his playstyle reminds me more of Pudding Cup when he used to main pyro in plat, opposed to someone arguably more aggressive like TMP. Each pyro had their strengths, and were effective in their own ways.

Uber's not the most dm-heavy pyro, but he is very very good at what he does (playing around others and making the enemy spy's life a living hell). Easily the person who helped me the most this season in developing my spy sense and adjusting my positioning for bombers. Is definitely a great/knowledgeable pyro, and he'll go very far as long in whatever div he plays, so long as his team can be supplemented appropriately by his playstyle.

Übermensch
March 31st, 2015, 12:03 AM
Well, we lost. WE WILL PRESS FORWARD!
BUMP!

Übermensch
April 1st, 2015, 08:52 PM
Bumpadump!

pellovley
April 2nd, 2015, 02:20 AM
uber is the very definition of a legend!

Übermensch
April 7th, 2015, 08:58 PM
Is it time for ANOTHER BUMP?

EDIT: Not much time to tryout until playoffs are over! KIT!

Übermensch
April 9th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Well, 'dk lost. Open for tryouts on Thursday-Monday
No 930's on Fri/Sat

Feroaffer
April 9th, 2015, 11:12 PM
rang against his own team on sunshine week and owned his own team.

really good he can own nerds especially spy nerds

Rolls Royce
April 10th, 2015, 06:40 PM
[!?] Uber LFT Pyro S16: Rolls, can I get you to call me a faggot on my LFT thread?

Dude is a good pyro. Good pick up for a combo that wants a pyro nearby.

Übermensch
April 12th, 2015, 10:30 PM
Front-page Bump? Bump...

Übermensch
April 16th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Where the bumps at?