PDA

View Full Version : Zoey lft Gold/maybe Low Plat Sniper S16

cinder
February 23rd, 2015, 11:19 PM
Introduction

Hi everyone, name's Austin, I've been using the zoey alias for the last 5? seasons now, and you might remember me from s10 as vegeta, or s9 as toph. Anywho, I've decided, while the ride on Dedoris has been fun, and how I've met some great people that I hope I can be friends with for a long time, I need to go find a team that I can more comfortably play on (my play-style does not match Dedoris's style.) For this upcoming season, I'm looking for a Gold team, or potentially a Low Plat team (I need to gauge my skill a little bit more, but people have said it might work out for me.) So here I am.

Competitive Experience
Season 9:Backup Spy/Starting Sniper on It Burns When I PvP SILVER
Season 10:Starting Sniper/Starting Heavy on The Cuties GOLD
Season 11:Starting Sniper on El Nino Until Week 4 GOLD
Season 11:Backup Sniper on Brilliant Minds After Week 5 SILVER
Season 12:Starting Sniper on Team Venture (10th Place) SILVER
Season 12:All-Star Runner Up
Season 13:Starting Sniper on The Angry Hobos Until Week 3 GOLD
Season 13:Starting Sniper on Independent Fighters Alliance After Week 3 (1st place) SILVER
Season 13:All Star Sniper
Season 14:Starting Sniper on Maxlander Until Week 4 GOLD
Season 14:Starting Sniper on Dedoris After Week 5 GOLD
Season 15:Starting Sniper on Dedoris until Week 7 GOLD
Season 15:Backup Sniper/Scout/Heavy on Infamous after Week 7 GOLD

EXPECTATIONS

I'm expecting a team that isn't going to rage during scrims, it is a serious turn-off, and I won't want to play for you guys. Other than that, I don't have any other expectations. I'll be satisfied.

CONCLUSION

Thanks for reading my LFT thread! If you have any interest in me, my steam profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/VioletParr.

Feel free to add me, I accept all adds unless you have a private profile. If you have a private profile, leave a comment here that you added me, thanks!

Admiral_Zagron
February 23rd, 2015, 11:21 PM
Shoots heads better than Alto, will carry pick him up

joejoe347
February 23rd, 2015, 11:25 PM
He's really good. Always looking for ways to improve too.

Heisen
February 23rd, 2015, 11:33 PM
really solid, consistently does well is a solid pickup

Seven
February 24th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Despite how much he talks about how he's bad, it's not true. He's a really solid sniper who's a big threat when he's on his game, and punches more holes in my head than I'd like to admit. Pick him up.

Dr. Alto H. Clef
February 26th, 2015, 11:34 PM
http://puu.sh/gesRl/51e99c15e0.jpg
BURNING BRIDGES

xenfire
February 27th, 2015, 04:11 PM
zoey is a digga

miggy
February 27th, 2015, 08:14 PM
I approve of Zoe
http://i.imgur.com/IgeXhD2.jpg

Xenith
March 3rd, 2015, 12:10 PM
zoey is easily in the top 3 best snipers in Gold currently.

SneakyPyro
March 3rd, 2015, 04:53 PM
Back in S13, I have to say that zoey was literally the worst gamer I have ever come across in my life. That was the playoffs of the century. Anyways, I think he's a pretty solid gamer. Give him a shot.

WTFisaPayjas
March 3rd, 2015, 06:12 PM
most likely better than me

take that for what its worth

BOOON_
March 3rd, 2015, 10:55 PM
Great phenomenal Sniper, does exceptionally well with a high dm capability

definetly give him a go, he'll do wonders in your team

cinder
March 6th, 2015, 05:53 PM
well played ugc

well still bump

Frost
March 12th, 2015, 09:52 PM
He has really good aim, positioning, and is highly capable. He's easily high gold but I can see him sniping low plat. Give him a go.

cinder
March 15th, 2015, 02:26 AM
ima add this. i'm lft as a backup/main for possibly the rest of s15 unless carrycenter doesn't get swiftwater (which is next to impossible). at this point im only looking for placement teams or any plat team to just ride on or maybe back-up (or main).

as it goes, can't play this week, and won't make any scrims until sunday for week 8. but it's swiftwater its fine

cinder
March 18th, 2015, 03:02 AM
well shoot im lft s15. hit me up if you're team is a placement team in silver/gold or any team in plat. i'll be a backup/cheerleader/starter, w/e it takes.

and still lft s16

g..
March 18th, 2015, 11:30 AM
I've seen worse snipers than Zoey.

Bagel
March 19th, 2015, 04:59 PM
is okay at sniper

- taunts when mumble environment is good

Neon Charmander
March 19th, 2015, 05:28 PM
The only thing holding him back is his confidence

Can definintely snipe in plat

IssGonRain
March 20th, 2015, 08:51 PM
Zoey is a solid sniper who has enough experience to justify atleast gold.

Worth a shot for low plat too probably.

Teapot
March 22nd, 2015, 12:36 PM
The shots he makes often surprise me. Definitely high gold, worth a shot in plat

Dr. Alto H. Clef
March 24th, 2015, 04:04 PM
3:22 PM - zoey #ringme: now write something on my lft that i can use to better myself instead of a meme of me

gdi fine
he asks for heals a lot and will shame your med if he doesn't get more heals than their sniper

Speaking seriously though, zoey's a great sniper and I would've loved to keep him if he fit with DOOR. He plays very hard combo sniper, and your team will need to play around him and support him in order for him to succeed. Teams that have a pocket pyro may not have the heals available to fit zoey into the combo, as was the case with door, but with a team that fits his playstyle I've got no doubt zoey can keep up in plat. His aim is ridiculous, and when being protected has really solid positioning and can rack up the combo picks.

Personality wise, zoey can easily light up a mumble with his energy and john cena-inspired comedy routines. He started to get a little angsty when things started heading downhill for door, but again, on a team that fits his playstyle he'll light up the mumble environment and scoreboard.

That being said, he'll still shame your medic if he gets outhealed, but there's no reason why you shouldn't be healing him. Definitely would recommend for a high gold/low plat team.

cinder
March 24th, 2015, 04:09 PM
3:22 pm - zoey #ringme: Now write something on my lft that i can use to better myself instead of a meme of me

gdi fine
he asks for heals a lot and will shame your med if he doesn't get more heals than their sniper

speaking seriously though, zoey's a great sniper and i would've loved to keep him if he fit with door. He plays very hard combo sniper, and your team will need to play around him and support him in order for him to succeed. Teams that have a pocket pyro may not have the heals available to fit zoey into the combo, as was the case with door, but with a team that fits his playstyle i've got no doubt zoey can keep up in plat. His aim is ridiculous, and when being protected has really solid positioning and can rack up the combo picks.

Personality wise, zoey can easily light up a mumble with his energy and john cena-inspired comedy routines. He started to get a little angsty when things started heading downhill for door, but again, on a team that fits his playstyle he'll light up the mumble environment and scoreboard.

That being said, he'll still shame your medic if he gets outhealed, but there's no reason why you shouldn't be healing him. Definitely would recommend for a high gold/low plat team.

iTS INVISIBLE

cinder
March 27th, 2015, 11:06 PM
bumping this

cinder
March 30th, 2015, 04:07 AM
you're not getting the 2nd page how dare you thread.

/bump

TheSarr
March 30th, 2015, 03:13 PM
Very cul guy and very good sniper.

cinder
April 1st, 2015, 03:09 AM
edit: i want to reform IFA in gold, and that's my main objective. if any plat team reaches out to me, however, i'll still be open to those offers. no more gold offers ty.

Vanilla Love
April 1st, 2015, 08:37 AM
zoey is a very good sniper, unfortunately there were a lot of other amazing snipers in gold this season so he didn't really get a chance to shine, but there's no doubt that he is high gold/low plat. give him a tryout.

Waaater`
April 1st, 2015, 12:46 PM
i haven't played with zoey in a while, but when i did, he was already gold level(didn't carry the team, though - i did that *<|:0)). it's been three seasons, i have no reason to doubt that the prince of saiyans is at least low plat. excellent mumble personality as well.

the best dad a son could wish for