PDA

View Full Version : Medic: LFT Starting Position

Gerty
January 13th, 2015, 11:07 PM
UPDATE: I found a team, thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------>

Thanks for clicking this.

Another grill gamer medic main looking for a serious team who's gold. I would like to improve and learn, while also having fun.

Only competitive history is season 16 NA silver, made playoffs (rank 17/57)!

What I can do:
1) Track uber(s)
2) Surf rockets (for the most part)
3) Milk ubers
4) Use arrows effectively
5) Heal you

Things I would prefer to have on a team:
1) Having a consistent and accurate main caller who is also hopefully the pocket (ie knowing when to push if I don't, when to pop, etc)
2) Being able to partial main call with them
3) For the team to communicate effectively (ie calling damage, knowing who to focus in on when they're weak, etc)
4) To have fun

I know it's late in the game, but if you haven't found a med yet please add me for a tryout at:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/o_toodles

Thanks for your time,

G!

rachcsa
January 13th, 2015, 11:10 PM
I posted in her original thread looking to play high silver, so I'm going to copy paste what I wrote there because I really do think pearl would do well in gold:

Pearl is a super nice, super awesome medic who probably deserves to play on a gold team. She has had jodd and me help her out (both of us are high im meds), and I think she is a very smart player. With just a little bit of mentoring, she improved a lot. In addition she is one of the sweetest people I have met. First day I met her, she gave me cute emoticons for steam, because I only had one. Seriously, she is fun, kind, and very eager to improve. I really think she has the potential to get much better very quickly and would be a great addition to a high silver (or gold!) team.

KTqt
January 14th, 2015, 02:20 AM
She really likes cats.