PDA

View Full Version : Valoon LFT Steel/Silver Engie/Soldier

Valoon
November 26th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Hi, I'm Valoon, and I'm looking for a team for next season. I'd like to either play soldier or engie. I unfortunately don't have any experience as soldier in hl other than a few scrims, so if you need me as a soldier, it's going to have to be for steel. As for engie, I'll do either silver or steel.

Do note that I am usually busy on Mondays and Thursdays between 7:20 and 9:15 est. This means that I most likely will not be able to come to any scrims set up right before the match.

Past hl experience:
NA Iron S13 Main Engie for MagnesiumGamers (7-5) (lost bronze match in consolation)
NA Steel S14 Main Engie for 9 + 9 = 8 (6-3) (lost first round of playoffs)

Additionally, in season 13 I was the leader. I pretty much handled everything from scheduling scrims to paying and maintaining the home server. In season 14, I only scheduled scrims the second half of the season and installed plugins to the server (at least for as long as we had one). If you need someone who can handle any of the responsibilities needed to run a proper team, I'm your guy.

Please leave a post here or on my profile before adding me.

Gaberoll
November 26th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Solid engineer and one of my mentee's. Has a bit to work on, but definitely has the DM to compete in mid-silver and the gamesense for mid-high.

jmz
November 27th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Good engy, would definetly be a good addition to any team, not a bad team leader too 8)

Biggie
December 4th, 2014, 11:33 PM
Very good engie, this guy is worth being on your team.

farthammer
December 18th, 2014, 06:17 PM
hey, new steel team looking for an engie. we have a scrim tonight at 8 est if you wanna join. if you have any questions add me.

team page http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ilovetrains124