PDA

View Full Version : Sirshagadelic lft S15

Sirshagadelic
November 11th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm Sirshagadelic and I've been around for a while. I'm a quiet gamer...so not really too well known...but I'm looking for a team for s15. This or next Summer season is going to be my last season, so I'm looking to take it seriously and end on a good note. I'm pretty reliable to play any night, I just need a good heads-up since I'm a junior in college.

I'm really looking for a gold team this season as a main spy, as I think I'm ready for the jump, but I could be interested in a sub spot if there would be a solid amount of playtime. I'm a generally really calm person and just like having a good time playing. The teams I've played on and the division I played with them in are listed below if you're interested. I was a leader of these teams S10-13.

HL:

S9 - Able-Fit Squad (iron)
S10 - Labcoat Gamers (steel)
S11 - WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH (silver)
S12 - The Eleventh Love Squadron (silver) (I got all star spy nommed and some amount of votes to put me in the middle somehow, which made me laugh...since I'm bad)
S13 - Able-Fit Squad V.2 (steel) (offclassing season)
S14 - Dead Poet's Society (silver) (played preseason until team died. RIP)
S14 - The Gabitubbies (gold) (I backed up/roster rode and rang for various teams silver and gold for the rest of the season)

6s:
S13 - Dead Ping-pong playing cows (steel) (scout)
S15 - 9/11 nvr frgt (silver) (medic)
S16 - Get doritos or die trying (silver) (medic)

Sorry for the terrible formatting. I won't be playing sixes the next season, so I should also have more time to focus on HL. Feel free to add me to talk! I'm happy to tryout or try to find demos to send along.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirshagadelic

June
November 14th, 2014, 09:31 PM
he's a qt pick him up

DrCactus
November 15th, 2014, 12:58 AM
he played for cold world when we scrimmed them last night. he did pretty well.

Also didn't complain that we rang yosh, so thats a plus.

Sirshagadelic
November 18th, 2014, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the kind words you two. Still looking for a team, I've gotten some tryouts and have some more, but definitely trying to look for more!

Heisen
November 18th, 2014, 04:51 PM
was a long time ago but i remember him being pretty solid playing against imberium highlander 1.0 in silver s12 on steel. cool guy too, give him a shot :)

Sirshagadelic
November 20th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Thanks Heisen, that match was a long time ago. Trying to get back to playing a lot, so I'm a bit rusty :/ But it was fun scrimming again tonight!

Wobuffet
November 20th, 2014, 11:06 PM
he's a quiet guy, but nice to talk to and a very good spy. try him out, this gamer deserves a solid gold team!

Frost
November 21st, 2014, 09:10 PM
I played with him on dps before some drama and team bullshit happened. Great spy and pleasant to be around

Seven
November 22nd, 2014, 10:21 PM
NEVER FORGET THE LAST MATCH OF IMBERIUM HIGHLANDER (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbuHV2YU1gM)

Good spy, pick him up.

Zachflintstone
November 23rd, 2014, 11:08 AM
cool, underrated dude

Sirshagadelic
November 24th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the words everyone. Still looking for more tryouts, have three teams I'm trying out with currently, but I still have time for more.

safrixq
November 25th, 2014, 08:04 PM
he's cool and a decent spy

Sirshagadelic
November 28th, 2014, 12:35 AM
Just an after-thanksgiving bump to get near the top of the threads again and to keep looking for tryouts! Thanks for the words again, don't remember playing much with you safrix, but I appreciate the words nonetheless.

Nova
December 2nd, 2014, 08:51 PM
Dude is basically a sexier Beethoven. Pick him up. +1

http://previews.123rf.com/images/atic12/atic121403/atic12140302577/26995128-closeup-portrait-of-winning-successful-young-man-happy-ecstatic-celebrating-fists-pumped-isolated-on.jpg

Sirshagadelic
December 8th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the sexy Beethoven reference Nova. Still looking and just a small bump to the top before finals end and then I'm free for Winter Break! Still bad and rusty but I think I can find a team eventually.

coffeeprost
December 8th, 2014, 09:33 PM
Pretty chill guy to hang out with and a fantastic player, would definitely make a good addition to anyone's team~