PDA

View Full Version : UGC Steel 6s - Demo and Roamer needed

Creepa
December 28th, 2012, 08:03 PM
We are a UGC Steel 6's team named Synthesis. We need a roamer and a demo to complete our team, but of course you already know that or you wouldn't be here. Some of the things we require, are for you to know your rollouts and for you to have a decent number of hours, especially on the class you want to play, and most importantly we are a US team. If you do want to play another class in different seasons that's fine, we will probably switch around. We would also prefer people who aren't so busy, so that we can practice and scrim more often. Once we get roamer and demo full we will start team tryouts in which people will add us, say the class they want to play, and in our next scrim they will replace the person who is already in that position in order for us to see how well they play. We might also throw in a 2 out of 3 MGE portion of the tryout. But don't worry, if you lose you aren't off the team, you will only become a sub. If you have any further questions please contact either syn`Creepa or syn`Taiga.

Here are our current player slots

Scout: syn`azE
Scout: syn`Creepa
Pocket: empty
Roamer: syn`Talentz
Demo: syn`Waffle
Medic: syn`Taiga

Waffletron
December 28th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Demoman right here!

Creepa
December 29th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Still looking for a roamer! Already found a demo ^

Can almost start to scrim!

OCD
December 29th, 2012, 03:52 PM
ill play any solly position. i have lots of free time and im ready to get some league exp.

Wonderwise
January 9th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Hello i would like to be Demoman I use Loch n load + Sticky festive + freedom staff but ill use normal grenade cus of rules so Add me to disscuss about it and i have 100% sure that ill play and have 3 years of experience http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wonderry/ add me