PDA

View Full Version : LFT Any Div

_In_Sanity
September 25th, 2014, 11:36 AM
I mostly play HL and 6s, so I'm not really looking for a super serious team, but I figured 4s could be fun so I might as well give it a try.

Anyway, my tf2 resume. I only have match experience as medic, though I can play soldier, pyro, and heavy competently. I've played HL for 4 seasons in silver, the end of a season in steel (I only played playoffs, but the team I was on came in second), and I am starting medic this season in gold. I've played 6s in iron, gold, and now plat as well as cevo open. I don't really lobby often, a few dozen at most on pretty much any class but medic (lobby medic is a terrible experience most of the time).

I have experience main calling, but I'd prefer not to have to. I don't mind a sub position or a starting position, but I am not looking for a team that intends to scrim often (6s and HL scrims are going to take priority for me). That isn't to say that I won't take matches seriously, or that I won't play to win, just that this format is not going to be my focus right now.

Anyway, if you are interested in trying me out send me a message through steam. (as a note, I don't accept friend requests from private profiles unless I know what they are for, so if your profile is private it would be a good idea to post something here before adding me)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/_In_Sanity/