PDA

View Full Version : LFT - Medic With 80 hours of experience - Iron

Strongpig3000
August 2nd, 2014, 06:54 PM
Hi, I'm a medic looking for a team.

My experience as a medic is reasonably limited, but varied at the same time. I usually go on competitive pubs that have a wide range of players, from pub jumpers to UGC participants iron to platinum (Servers like Star's servers and Lazy Purple's.) In these pubs I usually play different classes, but mainly medic, since I've got quite a talent at the class, usually beating out many other medics who have a history in competitive. The play time I have in TF2 is around 600 hours and counting as a whole, and 80 hours as medic as stated earlier.

The reason I want to play competitive is because I love this game, I've spent most of my time playing it, and I think it would be very cool to play competitive matches in my spare time, meeting some friends along the way. I wish to play Iron since I don't have much experience compared to other players and wish to grow my competitive career from the ground up.

If you like what I'm offering and wish to apply me, it's also crucial to notice that I'm in Year 11 in the British academic year, which means I'll be loaded with exams come December. Despite this, I'll try to keep on time with the matches, but as my team mates, I have to trust you that you can carry on without me if anything needs done (Revision, homework, past papers etc.)

I hope you find the time to included me into your team and that I can work with you with my medi-gun up your ass cheeks.

Strongpig

Jam
October 17th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Hi we are a new team looking for a medic most of us are in the same year as you so we know what you will be going through. We come from GBR and we hope you're interested. Contact me through steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964954707/