PDA

View Full Version : IFA high Steel HL looking for starting pyro

Jay
September 12th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Hey all,

My team is playing Steel, but 90% of them are Silver level players (the 10% that isn't, of course, represents myself). We're looking to place #1 in Steel, or at least very high. Last class we need filled would be the crazy pyromaniac itself (him/herself? no no no, not going there....).

We won't turn down anyone from a tryout, but please note that you're unlikely to be accepted unless you:

Have good clean comms; know when to talk, and when not to talk.
Have at least 200 hours in your class (for example, most of us have over 400 hours in our mains.
Have pug/lobby experience and have played at least one season on a Steel/Silver/Plat team (I won't turn down a good Plat. pyro, after all....come pubstomp with us).

Don't be shy though....as I said, I'll give everyone a chance if I can. Please feel free to PM me or add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jay_IFA if you have any questions, or would just like to chat and find out more about the team.

Thanks for reading....and no matter what, have a great S8! :)

Mamboulay
September 12th, 2012, 01:44 PM
We're looking to place #1 in Steel, or at least very high.

Ohhh Jay, let me assure you that Evil Beastly Minions will give you a run for your money :D You're in Steel RED though, so I guess we'll see you at the end of this season ;) Your post just increased my excitement and I'm glad to get a glimpse of the high-level of play of the Steel division this season.

All of the IFA teams are great to play with! Glad to hear you guys have 1 team in each division, yet again this season!

Jay
September 12th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks Mambo, my friend, big hearts :)

You're in Steel RED though, so I guess we'll see you at the end of this season ;)

You know it's embarrassing to admit it, but I have no clue what the difference between Red and Blue will be this year. The last season they did the Red/Blue stuff (S6), teams were just divided pretty much evenly. This season I have no idea....is it me, or does Red look overcrowded? haha

Cygnus
September 13th, 2012, 04:52 AM
I'm not sure where he is, but Huynhy (however you spell his name) is a Plat-level Pyro who somehow isn't on a team yet, I'm guessing because he's not got much comp experience.

If you guys scrim regularly, you should send him a message (http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpontaneousCombustion) because he is good.

In all honesty, he belongs in Plat or high silver, but he might wanna play with you guys just to earn his stripes or something?

Dunno, just trying to help a brotha out.

Argo
September 13th, 2012, 05:18 AM
I thought Huyuyuyuyunyny was on Sag or Axl or some plat team?