PDA

View Full Version : rabs LFT Main Scout any div

scoottehbesht
April 16th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Hey guys!

I'm rabs, and I'm on the lookout for a UGC Team planning to participate next season (or the current one if a sub is needed) in any division. I've mained Scout for well over two years now (logging almost 400 total hours on the class before resetting my stats about a couple of months ago), and I've always wanted to take part in the competition, unable to do so last season as the leader of the team I joined left just after sign-ups closed.

Here's a simple list of facts about me:
-I've done multiple scrims and lobbies in the past. Would love to do some if asked in order to get a slot.
-I have a mic and have used Skype and Mumble in the past (Mumble preferred, but have no issue with Skype).
-I should have no trouble in terms of attendance, and always stick until the end of a match (IF there is ever an occasion when I have to miss a match, I'll let the team leader know in advance).
-I have a screenshot of the stats pre-reset if anybody doubts my hour count.

If interested, add me here (http://steamcommunity.com/id/scoottehbesht).

Please be sure to let me know you've added me for a possible spot on a team by commenting on my profile regarding the matter.

Thanks!

Neurogic
September 23rd, 2014, 10:34 PM
Hey!
I'm Neurogic, the leader of Tax Free Savings/TaxFS, a brand new 4v4 Iron Team consisting of 3 main players - 1 with quite a bit of competitive experience, 1 with a decent amount of competitive experience, and 1 with very little amounts of competitive experience. We're looking for, in short, people with great playing skills but little competitive experience - because we are an iron team afterall and don't want to hold anyone back from going into higher leagues - and we think you'd be a VERY great fit for our team! We would honestly love to have you - and you will be our scout main. I've added you and hope to discuss more things in detail with you :)

p.s. we're mature, professional but chillax people
p.p.s. Our first game is this friday night