PDA

View Full Version : Engy/Sold/Hvy/Pyro LFT

voodoo
September 10th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Ok im looking for a clan for highlander with engy/sold/pyro/hvy.Im 41 ive lead my own clans sence 95 in tf1 one was TR other was wTf both clans where in the top 5.I have over 200 hrs on sold over 180 hrs on engy 160ish pyro and small amounts on hvy.I dont care what div your in i prefer a clan with people 18+.I have my own 30 slot server and 50 slot mumble for backup if needed or just to mess with.Please consider me ive done this like i said sence 95ish so i know my way around claning.Im avalible all day every day dont matter.So if intersted please consider me strongly ty :)

Urza
September 10th, 2012, 10:46 PM
We are looking for a soldier main or sub. Please let us know, my steam is farid_27@msn.com

NwADreadnought
September 10th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Hi, we are looking for a strong engineer and your position would be greatly valued and appreciated.

You will be required to listen to strats etc. for obvious reasons so be ready for that. My steam profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dreadnoughtgoldbeck/

voodoo
September 11th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Added you dread would live to talk to you tomarro if we could anyone ealse please addy me ty