PDA

View Full Version : fenster LF Spy (backup)

fenster
November 27th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Hey all, I played spy for TH in silver last season, I have two seasons of highlander experience (only one as spy). I pug here and there and have ~450 hours in spy. I'm going to be focusing on 6's next season with some friends and trying to become a more well-rounded player, so I'm looking to play backup for a team or maybe play for a team which doesn't scrim a lot. I think I'd prefer backup though just because I don't want to start for a team where I'm not giving my 100% due to my time investment in 6's play.

Skill wise I think I probably belong on a silver (or gold or whatever) team, but I'm never sure, I guess others can be the judge of that. Mostly I want to play for a team which has fun and is pretty easy going and who I can maybe make some friends on. Although I won't be dedicating my time to spy I will still play it for fun and will likely continue to pug occasionally so I won't be completely rusty if you need to use me in a scrim or a match. I take my play pretty seriously and always want to get better, my style has mostly evolved into IW and C&D type play. I am usually very welcoming to constructive criticism and I like to think I'm pretty easy to get along with. :)

Additional info: I'm 25, married, I work a pretty standard 9-5 job as a computer engineer. No kids or anything so I still have free time. :)

Feel free to add me to discuss!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/suspectfenster

Lydiaxa
November 27th, 2012, 01:52 PM
I cannot say enough good things about fenster. I have played with him for the past two seasons, and I feel incredibly lucky to have him as a teammate and as a friend.

He's a great spy - he always comes through with key picks, is a true team player, and is always looking for ways to improve his play. He's knowledgeable about many other classes and has great input into any strat discussion.

fenster is also an amazing person. He's incredibly level-headed and knows how to handle any situation professionally and without ruffling feathers. He's fun to have around and is a really chill guy. Any team would be lucky to have such a dedicated player and teammate!

fenster
November 29th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Bump, I added some more info.